• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Proton Volt

Can we get Apparition or someone who throws this course to comment on the size of the gap? Im curious
That gap is on the most played course in the country ;)

Easiest scavenger hunt in the history of DGCR mysteries! This makes me think we've stumbled on a new game for the forums...

Well I was going to order a proton volt but the neutron had both hot pink at 174 grams and no stamp. Looks like this is going to be my first dye job as well

Johnny you need to plan a trip to Colorado in 2014....I'll take you up to Phantom Falls and Magic Meadows. I'll even pay for your 40 dollar greens fees. It will DOMINATE

Back on track: another video of MikeC showing me how a disc is supposed to be thrown. Now if I could only replicate it...awesome job as always!

Johnny you need to plan a trip to Colorado in 2014....I'll take you up to Phantom Falls and Magic Meadows. I'll even pay for your 40 dollar greens fees. It will DOMINATE

Back on track: another video of MikeC showing me how a disc is supposed to be thrown. Now if I could only replicate it...awesome job as always!

Okay! Let do it!

I just ordered a Neutron Volt Wednesday.This will be my first MVP driver (I have an Anode putter) How do I know what run it is from?

I just ordered a Neutron Volt Wednesday.This will be my first MVP driver (I have an Anode putter) How do I know what run it is from?

If you ordered it from one of the major online retailers, it'll be one of the newer runs. FR's sold out a long time ago.

Just got my p volt yesterday from the prime discs sale the other day. I love red proton plastic. Can't wait to throw this thing this weekend.

Just got my p volt yesterday from the prime discs sale the other day. I love red proton plastic. Can't wait to throw this thing this weekend.

Yeah I ordered mine from Prime as well. I went with the neutron plastic, that was the only ones the had in a 167. Cant wait till Sunday as well.