• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP--What do you want to see next (other than the Volt)?

What new MVP disc do you want next?

• Understable Putter

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Overstable/fast Putter

Votes: 16 7.5%
  • Understable Mid

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Faster(maybe small diameter) straight mid

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Faster(maybe small diameter) overstable mid

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • Understable control driver

Votes: 64 30.2%
  • Overstable control/utility driver

Votes: 51 24.1%
  • Distance driver

Votes: 61 28.8%

• Total voters
I just want to see some drivers, any drivers!! Want something that would be able to make an MVP bag complete

I'm really curious how an overmolded small diameter mid would work out...The main problem that has held small diameter mids back imo is their lack of glide when molded in a stable/overstable rim configuration. Knowing how well Anodes/Ions glide despite being the smallest allowable diameter, I think that perhaps MVP could make a killer small diameter mid.

Understable control driver then overstable control driver (may replace my FDs and XXXs)

Understable fairway driver. Mini would be cool too.

I'm really curious how an overmolded small diameter mid would work out...The main problem that has held small diameter mids back imo is their lack of glide when molded in a stable/overstable rim configuration. Knowing how well Anodes/Ions glide despite being the smallest allowable diameter, I think that perhaps MVP could make a killer small diameter mid.

That was my thought. MVP discs have a bit more glide. And small diameter mids are some of the easiest to get a big hit with. I imagine they could make something that would work well

What a great poll! Thanks everyone for all of your input, its helpful to be able to hear everyone's ideas as we develop/design future discs. Keep your ideas coming!

Anything would be nice but I said understable mid.. The only slot in the bag that is still up for grabs.. Well also the Stalker needs to be replaced.. With an overstable driver.. Or a back up of an amazing disc.

My Selfish yet Perfect Agenda:
Honestly? Mini marker/drivers
I'd like to see understable line up, then a lid.
A shallow rimed putter...
I voted understable putter.

Or a lid. I've been angling ZAM about a MVP lid for a while now
sucka-fool I inceptioned you! That was my go-to disinfo when you began interrogating me about what's next (it was the Anode when this started)... "Next up is a Lid!"

We recently discovered (DN warehouse crew here) this AMAZING lid, it's a full-weight off-brand cheapo that was found as merch at a hippie show. This thing has a light flexy plate and a THICK rim wall, with what appears to be an even more extra beefy ring for gyro. It's the most delightfully-flying lid we've got. It hasn't seen outdoor air, but we know lids when it comes to warehouse throwing. This lid is incredible and I'll be sending the MVP guys details photos and guesstimate diagrams. I want a lid so bad.

Last edited:
I'd like to see understable line up, then a lid.

Or a lid. I've been angling ZAM about a MVP lid for a while now

We recently discovered (DN warehouse crew here) this AMAZING lid, it's a full-weight off-brand cheapo that was found as merch at a hippie show. This thing has a light flexy plate and a THICK rim wall, with what appears to be an even more extra beefy ring for gyro. It's the most delightfully-flying lid we've got. It hasn't seen outdoor air, but we know lids when it comes to warehouse throwing. This lid is incredible and I'll be sending the MVP guys details photos and guesstimate diagrams. I want a lid so bad.

OMG YES! This would be über(○Y○) with elfballs on top! Crappy pitch and putt courses would become fun again! Wastelands of Chicago would be revitalized with recreational purpose! Gentlemen, I have seen the light!

What a great poll! Thanks everyone for all of your input, its helpful to be able to hear everyone's ideas as we develop/design future discs. Keep your ideas coming!

A shallow rimed putter...

Something I would like to see is what would you get if you took the core from Vector/Axis and gave it an overmold shaped like the Anode's. So you would have a larger diameter putt and approach disc.:popcorn:

btw my preference for a shallow understable putter is the Proto Magic. i spook myself thinking about how beautiful that disc would be.

i would like to see the volt released, then another fairway driver thats understable, then maybe another putter thats understable, then an understable mid.

in that order... MVP would have a great collection and most likely fill my bag

Nothing will replace the River for me.. Quickly became one of my most trusted discs.. It's like the Buzzz. Nothing will ever replace that disc. No matter what they make.. I'll buy it, as will most people on this site.

Latest posts