• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My all DD bag.. suggestions?

New013

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
So I've decided to go all DD in my bag cuz these new discs are so badass. I haven't thrown one yet but I know with all of this hype that I want to be the first to say I have an all DD bag. I mean we all know that the putter is basically some type of aviar, the fairway driver is like a better tbird, the distance driver is like a better destroyer and the mid is just a better "insert whatever disc you throw so you can think it's better and make yourself feel better about your decision."

So as of now I think my bag will look like this...

171 Trespass - long holes
173 Escape - sorta long holes
177 Fugitive - mid range holes
174 Judge - putting and such

Any suggestions? Thanks.

We might be able to help you a little more if you were to post the vital info...do that, and I'll give you notes with bolded text in your quote when replying.

well in between that 20 minutes I got all four discs in the mail. I got the drivers in Lucid and the other two in fusion.

I then went out and threw the Escape twice and can confirm it is a better tbird with hella glide vortex technology. But should I switch to Fusion plastic for the Escape because it had some slight turn at 355' I didn't like.

You're off on the plastic me thinks. They are only out in lucid right now. The trespass and escapes are very Glopto like though maybe that's where the confusion is from. They are opaque and grippy like gold line but still very much Lucid (opto) Eventually I'll have an all DD Lat Westside grip bag. once they release the baseline plastic.

in-before-the-lock-3.jpg

I had an all DD bag last week - this is old news... ;)

Told you to watch out for that New013 guy...

Last edited:
^ :doh: of course of course....it wouldn't be cool to have one now, which is why I already have a FULL bag of Prodigy...even the mids and putters that are on the hush...

I see trollin and I just step right over and continue on like everything is legit. That's how I roll.

^ I don't have the form for the T-bone or terminator... Had to give that bag up.

I don't see how anybody can give you accurate advise if we don't know how far your throwing..."Having said that"...Do you have a turnover disc? That seems to be your only gap. You might want to try a Lycan it would compliment your Fugitive well.

Latest posts