• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] My bag went from Innova to Discraft

This.

I do not understand brand loyalty when it comes to the discs in your bag. throw the best disc for you for the shot you need, who cares what brand it is unless they pay you to play their discs

Not all of us have the money or time to buy every type of disc that comes out and field practice with them. It's not that I'm loyal to Discraft and hate Innova it's that I am familiar with Discraft and love theirs discs. Discraft and Innova have enough discs on the market now that if you only throw one of these brands you will not be missing anything from someone else which is the way it used to be. Not many gaps in product line anymore, I guess I'm saying, besides t he Discraft misprint deal is awesome!

I agree that brand loyalty isn't really a factor for me whatsoever, but I find the Discraft line to be more favorable to my throwing style. Plus, I think their plastics are amazing compared to many of the others out there. Just this week I came to the realization that every "go to" disc in my bag is now Discraft (Surge, Buzz, Banger GT). I don't know if there is any scientific reason behind this, but I started with all Innova and this is where I ended up.

Pure discraft here:)
I love thier plastics, rating system, and I live in discraft country.
Not that I don't try others, I tried lat's core, vision, and striker and have been trying a roc and tbird, just haven't made it to the bag.
Though I do get upset about dc's oop decisions (especially the talon), I'll take it over the confusion of innovas molds(aviar,roc, eagle...)

Latest posts