• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Son is Awesome!

LeewayeDiscGolf

Double Eagle Member
My son ( LeewayeDiscGolfJr. ) shot his very 1st under par round today!! 53, -1, Pro Tees and Pro Par at City Park, Pueblo, CO. It was the first time that he's broken par. It was also his course record for City Park. He also threw his farthest ever tee shot on #18 Pro.

And if that wasn't enough, he also beat me for the 1st time as well. I didn't play all that well, 56, +2, and he was playing great.

I've never been so proud and scared at the same time, lol. He pulled this off with two 4's on the scorecard. He's coming for me! And you. :p :hfive:

Congrats on having a cool sport you two can play together. Don't feel bad losing. You not only knew this day would come, you looked forward to it.

This is a cool thread if your son is like 15 or under....not so cool if he is 25.

If you're 27, that must make the kid at least 10 or under I would guess.

Last edited:
That's cool. You may have a disc golf prodigy on your hands!

Awesome, but look out, pretty soon he'll be so good he'll be embarrassed to be seen on the course with "ol' pop!" lol

Great job...for not only teaching the boy how to play but also being man enough to take care of a kid that young!

Great job...for not only teaching the boy how to play but also being man enough to take care of a kid that young!

Yeah, good call. I've got a, well, a used-to-be friend that's a total dead beat dad (more like a 4 hours a week babysitter than a dad, and that's not even court enforced, that's just all he sees him)

Your son's lucky and so are you. :clap:

Anyone with a kid, that doesn't raise them, should be ashamed. My dad's 300 miles away and is still a great father. (and no, he doesn't sell propane and propane excessories lol)

For those of you who are not takin' care of your children. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Last edited:
This is a cool thread if your son is like 15 or under....not so cool if he is 25.

If it was my 25 year old son that accomplished this it would be VERY cool. What does age have to do with it? I'm 48 and I broke par for the first time last month and I was stoked!

If it was my 25 year old son that accomplished this it would be VERY cool. What does age have to do with it? I'm 48 and I broke par for the first time last month and I was stoked!

You may be the oldest person to have ever used the term "I was stoked". Congratulations on that and for breaking par for the first time. That is rad.