• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Super Cool Bag

Ledguitar

Hey guys. Check out whats in my bag. Ive played ultimate for about 8 years now and disc golf seriously for the last two. Mostly throw backhand but am working on controlling mt flick. Any comments would be appreciated.

All discs are max weight

Putter:
Dx aviar - putting
Champ aviar - driving putting

Midranges:
StarMako3 - turnover shots
Buzzz - straight shots
Champ roc+ - hyzer and s curves

Fairway drivers:
Champ teebird
Star tl
Legacy phenom

Distance:
Champ firebird - forehands
Champ ape - long backhands

Other discs i have that i usually dont carry:
Champ destroyer
Champ valkyrie
Champ sidewinder
Champ groove
Champ boss

Last edited:
Firebird for distance? How far you throwing it..

I would suggest a more stable putter with less glide for driving.. Harp or Envy.

Also, try a discmania p2 its basically a better aviar. I myself have converted to an aviar guy to a p2 guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you could simplify a little. Maybe drop one of your midrange molds. I just use a champ Roc3 for OS and a Champ Mako3 for straight and turnover.

Also I'm not sure about your specific discs but I would think the TL and Teebird are very similar. Maybe pick your favorite and boot the other, if you've never tried a Thunderbird you should give one a chance. It replaced my teebird.

Your distance choices are a little odd but if it works for you then great. Firebird is a solid forehand disc. I only had one ape and I found it useless to me.

Everything from putter through fairway drivers looks good. For distance, maybe a Destroyer in another plastic (Star, Pro, etc.) might give you max d.

Latest posts