• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Mystery Ranch Mahal medium yoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinStewart

I just bought a big hyzer ergo 2 and I need to sell this mahal. I bought this off a friend and I've used it for about a year and the only sign of wear is the strap on top of the bag is frayin. It has served me well but I wanted something a little more ergonomic. I'd probably keep it if it was a small yoke and I think thats why it wasn't the most comfortable for me. medium sized yoke.
$200

Attachments

• IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 279
  • IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
How tall are you? I'm also wondering about medium or small yoke.

I'm 6'3" and around 180lbs and my medium Mahal fits really well. The yoke has a pretty large range of adjustabilty for length of torso. I would say that the sizing may be more impacted by size of back/chest/shoulders than height.

Hope that helps.

That works. the bag has a lifetime guarantee and they will fix it if it breaks, all you would have to pay is the shipping. Even though it is frayed I don't think its going to break anytime soon, these are well made bags.

I guess the price has jumped since i bought mine. As a medium yoke user I have really enjoy it. It was worth the 175$ then and it is worth the 200$ now. Make sure the warranty is transferable by contacting mystery ranch first. BUMP!

We made a deal. I had one before but sold it for no apparent reason(I lose interest a lot) haha. Great bags, it should take a while before anything could go wrong with it. They're definitely built to last!

And I just contacted Mystery Ranch via phone. The warranty transfers for the life of the bag, regardless of how many owners. SUPER nice people. He said regardless of user errors or manufacturers errors most of the time they just fix it no questions asked!

Beautiful bag, free bump! I love mine. The warranty carries with the bag regardless of owner. MR confirmed that to me when I called. They stand behind their product!

Haha, I posted a wanted for one of these at $200 and my post got flamed. Great deal and I love mine. Mark this sold so I don't buy another one of these. BUMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.