• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name the course game

Peter S

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Let's play a game.

Who can guess where we are from pictures. I will start it off with a softball. Winner gets one of these :clap:
DSCF5958.jpg

Not Triplett, sorry. I will add a clue or more pix by end of day as I think we should shoot for a correct reply within 24 hours.

Why not just pass something that all the winners can sign that is cheap to mail. Whoever wins also posts the next pic......???

We've done something akin to this game on our local forums before (in our case statewide forums). It usually works there because many of the people using that board have traveled enough around the area to recognize features of certain courses.

But this being a worldwide (albeit mostly North American) crowd, and with so many disc golf courses that a large majority of the folks here haven't played, its going to be hard for anyone outside of the immediate area of where the course is located to guess, which doesn't make it much fun, particularly if you're just showing photos of rather pedestrian courses.

We've done something akin to this game on our local forums before (in our case statewide forums). It usually works there because many of the people using that board have traveled enough around the area to recognize features of certain courses.

But this being a worldwide (albeit mostly North American) crowd, and with so many disc golf courses that a large majority of the folks here haven't played, its going to be hard for anyone outside of the immediate area of where the course is located to guess, which doesn't make it much fun, particularly if you're just showing photos of rather pedestrian courses.

You would think. However the reason I came up with this game was yesterday someone gave me an answer to a course I forgot the name of in 4 minutes based only on my vague description. There was a suggestion to not post pix of 1 star courses (as many road-trippers do not hit these) I would suggest we use courses rated 3 and up to have a good chance of a correct answer within 24 hours.

Hint - rated over 3.5 somewhat new Florida course.

Latest posts