• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name your disc with the most aces

Which disc of your all-time has had the most aces?

Votes: 38 32.2%

Votes: 37 31.4%

Votes: 22 18.6%

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • 5+

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters
Right now it's my Z Wasp with 2 aces on it, both at Lincoln Ridge.

There are a few threads on this already. There are some people on here pushing double digits on some discs, chrishysell being one.

Last edited:
Blizzard Destroyer has my one and only ace, the sad thing is it was a disc I was trying out for a distance forehand but was a bit understable for my forehand, so it isn't in my bag anymore.

I've got 4 aces this year with my QOLF (named Clockwork Orange). One in a tourney and the other 3 on hole 17 of my home course. I was heartbroken when I lost it 2 weeks ago, and ecstatic when I found it 3 days later.

Attachments

• P1030096.jpg
    P1030096.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 44
DX Teebird - August 25th - 181' hole #17 at Walnut IL

second ace in two years, the first was last with with a Classic Aviar on 90' hole at Joshua Park in Rock Falls, IL

all of mine have been different discs. First was a Starr Boss x-out which I have since lost. 2nd was with a Pro-D Zone. Third was with a Ti Buzz

I have six on an FLX Buzzz. I threw it into a pond once, in reaction I went and bought a golden retriever and spent the next hour raking until it came out again.

I have 4 discs that have gotten 2 aces each on them. A star TL, a champion San Marino Roc, a star San Marino Roc, and a blizzard champion Destroyer.

My white ESP Buzzz. Its almost fully covered on the bottom. It has 11 aces on it. Two from tourneys. Four in leagues and the rest casual rounds. That disc is worth alot of money to me. Funny though how i have none over 300ft but it doesnt really matter :)

I have 3 on my perfectly seasoned kc roc. One came while it was brand new, filling the OS mid duty, the other 2 have come since it has been seasoned to dead straight

All of my discs have the same number of aces. I'm seemingly trying to keep it that way, too.

I have three on a z nuke all sidearm. The first two came on the same hole with the same exact shot.

Latest posts