• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC vs. SC friendly

Which day would you like the meet to take place on?

• 11/5/2011

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 11/6/2011

• 11/11/2011

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 11/12/2011

• Total voters
Who is this Sloppydisc guy and why is he tryin' to throw salt into our meetup?....

What-eva.... Just throw it together and count on me showin' up folks.

I'm in, but wouldn't be against playing one city two rounds, and then doing another city two rounds later in the near future.
Keep me posted - Bennett

Good to see my theory has some acceptance. More chucking plastic, less driving is good idea.

okay how bout this we do both rounds at Va-Du-Mar since it's in SC and pretty easy to find. we'll do one round from the longs then one from the shorts? and then next time we'll do Richmond Hill or Charlotte or whatever.

I plan on being there. I was on your card at Easley btw.

Sweet

Too bad you weren't playing with us Saturday when I aced #17 at Timmons with a wicked thumber to win the Ript Revenge skins match.

See you Saturday, hole sponsorships are still available!

okay how bout this we do both rounds at Va-Du-Mar since it's in SC and pretty easy to find. we'll do one round from the longs then one from the shorts? and then next time we'll do Richmond Hill or Charlotte or whatever.
That sounds good to me. I've really been looking forward to playing Va-Du-Mar.

So the team match ups... are they going to be random draw? It makes no difference to me. I'm just curious.

Va Du Mar looks like a 3 hour drive for me. I might be able to make it. When are y'all thinking about doing this again?

March 26, we may have to tee off at 9am instead of 10 but we'll see. the date may just have to change period.

for the cards it will be one NC pair vs. one SC pair. we'll flip for partners but your partner must be from your state.

Sweet.... So Va-du-Mar it is? I straight up love that course. I WISH that course was closer to Charlotte. I would never get tired of playing that one.

Holding both rounds at VDM will pretty much ensure a bigger Charlotte area DGCR member turnout as well.

What happens if there are more NC folks that show up than SC folks? Just curious....

9 AM be real early from Raleigh. Since that is my anniversary that weekend my opinion probably doesn't matter anyway. I'll make it if I can, but it's dicey right now. If I can do it, I'll head down Friday night, and try to kill enough brain cells that the NC team will try to claim I am an illegal alien in the state.

well if we have too many NC guys we'll just have to pencil whip you. I think we'll figure something out. we may have to do groups of DGCR guys only or make NC guys play for SC's glory (it's what happened in the Civil War).

9 AM be real early from Raleigh. Since that is my anniversary that weekend my opinion probably doesn't matter anyway. I'll make it if I can, but it's dicey right now. If I can do it, I'll head down Friday night, and try to kill enough brain cells that the NC team will try to claim I am an illegal alien in the state.

***Let's meet up for some brews the night you get down here, home-slice. Then we can sit around and laugh at that time we crushed bikinjack and R-Intermediate at Sugaw!:hfive:***

Anyways, I am gonna go through the lists of EVERYONE in both NC and SC on this forum: From as far south as almost Savannah GA. to as far North as both the "Triangle/Triad" areas, to as far east as Greenville, NC., to as far west as Ashe-tucky ya'all.... I want to try to send out as many invites as I can cause I know d@m# well that 75% of 'em aint gonna show up anyways:thmbdown:.

Heck maybe some of you guys from as far away as the N. Augusta area might show up, and I am hopin' that some of you folks from the Raleigh area will mosey on down as well. Asheville area boys shouldnt have a problem gettin' down to VDM. Arent there even a few of you Colombia, SC boys on here as well?

Heck, I even have Franky-Dees cell#; I will try to give him a call as well.... I just hope his boyfriend let's him come throw some plastic with us...:\

I am from Raleigh, and am very interested in playing, but I vote for a 10am start time. That's a long haul. (I'm in either way, if that matters)

I guess we'll start at 10 a.m. I was pushing for 9 a.m. because I realized after I set the date that I have to be somewhere that afternoon. I guess I'll have to duck out early during the second round if need be.

..from the other thread on this, I am still in. Coming from Raleigh as well, so a 10am start would work better. Whats the count on the NC vs SC?

Latest posts