• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NC

so i guess we're playin doubles, sweet. now i can mask my terrible play underneath someone else

the hole 9 parking lot is the one right off 54 right? i always get them confused.

good round today new - you definitely can bomb it.

Playing Rocky Mount tomorrow - prob up there around 1230ish if anyone is interested. Likely Sunset Park first, then Farmington and Englewood or Lake Wilson (which is not really RM).

I wish I could make it but I have to pick up my son in the morning.

I had fun out there today, definitely have to do it again. Yeah I can bomb those amazing TLs, now I need to learn to putt.

we know you were just rolling around on the floor covered in kittens...

Hitting Buckhorn tomorrow afternoon, if anyone is free. Time is flexible.

I heard two other important NC updates today.

Middle creek is being revamped by adding new holes and combining old holes. Specifically I know that 3 will play to 4, and 17 to 18.

I also heard buckhorn will be flooded due to power plant bs and the course will have to be rebuilt.

WTF?!!! Are you frickin' serious?:eek::eek::eek:

that's what i was told, but i have yet to hear anything about shearon harris construction and nothing is on the internet about this so it could be the rumor mill.

Middle Creek is definitely being redone, that's a fact. It will soon have some legit par 4's.