• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a bigger bag, any suggestions before I order later today.

rbsold

Par Member
So I have a grip B-15, and I like to carry 4-5 putter and 4-5 mids, so total i can only get about 17 discs comfortably and I'd really like to carry 20ish. I probably should've gotten the ax-15 from the get go. Oh well, I would just order another grip, But I'm really feeling these New upper park Rebels. Will someone let me know if I'm messing up or not. Don't want to wait on the Octothrope, plus it looks a bit bulkier than I was wanting. Thanks!

The octothorpe isn't bulky. When I saw one in person I was pleasantly surprised. Probably worth the wait, depending on your satisfaction and how long you'll own it, happily...

My votes cast, you're messing up ;)

It's a good looking bag(the octothorpe),but I like the vertical storage feature of the rebel too, Can keep a lot of highly used mids and putters handy. Such a tough decision. A fun one nonetheless

Do you have a local store or have seen a rebel in person?

It's definitely a tough decision.

yeah, I looked at one at a local shop, Was a fan. seems made well, most of all the reviews I've read have been very positive. Also the 15% off the already marked down $199 price.

I have a B15 and I just use a towch attached to the top clips. I can fit 3 discs in it and gets me a total of 20 all together. Unless you are really set on getting a new bag you can buy a few towches and save some money.

I have a B15 and I just use a towch attached to the top clips. I can fit 3 discs in it and gets me a total of 20 all together. Unless you are really set on getting a new bag you can buy a few towches and save some money.

Great suggestion and idea,I have a towch and I have done that, but I don't know. If I want to use the towch, I then have to take the discs that are stored in it out. I kind of just want to buy a new bag too :)

I don't have a Rebel, but I did just get a Shift. I also have a Grip L-Series and a Lat 64 DG Luxury.

I like all 3 for different reasons. The DG Lux has a ton of storage space, the Grip is super comfortable and has better water bottle storage, and the Shift is nicely made, but a little small.

If I was shopping today for my first backpack, it would be a Rebel for sure.

It's pretty simple. Get a rebel if you want a bag NOW. Get an octo if you are willing to wait for the next batch. Also, octos are expensive. If you don't mind dropping that kind of cash on a bag it's worth it, but not everyone wants to spend that kind of money.

Maybe I'm being cheap, Went and ordered a New Rebel, Couldn't resist the sale price of $170, Everything I read on them was superb. Really pumped to get it. The Octothorpe Looks fantastic. If I'm unhappy with the UPD bag, I'll sell it and get one, probably the sexton one. At the end of the day, the vertical storage really appealed to me. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

Great choice going with the Rebel! I saw one in the wild recently and really liked it. You wouldn't have gone wrong with the Octothorpe either. Mine is sleek enough to have allowed me to shelve my C15 for now.

IMO both Pound and UPD are legit companies to watch going forward. They're both thinking outside of the box in terms of bag design, their fit and finish are both top notch, and both have shown great presence and customer service so far. I'm personally rooting for both to do well. :thmbup:

You can only get 17 in the Grip B15?? You mean in the main compartment, right? You should be able to get around 20-21 in that bag with the top putter pocket and the little single pocket above the main one.

My vote is get a cart.

I'm hate carrying around a stool during tournaments. I have a Grip A-Series & currently bag 23 discs. I'm probably going with the Zuca.

Latest posts