• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

need help with uses of a couple of discs

I won't go too far into my bag, but I'll list what I have.

For undetstable drivers, I've got a champion roadrunner and two dx leopards. For overstate drivers, I mainly use my star wraith. I've also picked up a z force and use that here and there for rollers.

Now come two other drivers that I used to use but I haven't even touched in maybe a year. They have become the discs I give to friends that are new since I don't use.

Star Valkyrie and Pro Leopard.

I held onto these instead of trading in for $5 and would like to find a use for these.

What kind of shots should I look to use these for and what are tendencies for these two discs?

to give you advice people are likely to want to know how far you are throwing your discs, FH, BH etc

How far are you throwing an average drive?
Please do not use Internet distance.;)

I can drive about 300 ft. Over the last couple of months, my drives are all-in-all much better. I used to have the typical dive bomb to the left, especially with the wraith, and my roadrunner would go pretty straight. Now my wraith seems to go as it should and fade at the end instead of bombing and my roadrunner reeeally goes right.

Valk will probably fly a little understable for you. For a big drive it would need quite a bit of room to work the s curve, but you'd likely get good distance with it. It's good for hyzer flips and tailwind drives as well.

If you're already throwing dx leopards and they're not beat to hell, the pros should fly fairly similar.