• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Backpack User Question

The bag I would recommend not getting the low end brand name bags like the Innova Discover one or the Dynamic disc $38-$40 lowest end backpack or the Prodigy B-P3 V2 as those have a single bottle holder.

The Latitude 64 Easy Go you are thinking about has one big flaw almost no storage and the thing is tall. The Core Bag from Latitude 64 is nice and often you see John E McCray using that bag in some tournaments I have watched on YouTube. The Core Bag from Latitude 64 has 2 bottle holders that can open up more then shown and has a top that can store putter/top used discs as well as other stuff. I have not used it but If I were to use a smaller bag then what I have, the Latitude 64 Core bag is what I would look at.

Have you even seen an Easy Go? It has significantly more storage than any of the bags you listed. And it has 2 drink holders.

Have you even seen an Easy Go? It has significantly more storage than any of the bags you listed. And it has 2 drink holders.

Yes I have. I was meaning more non disc storage not overall storage. The One I mentioned that is really worth it to have more Non disc storage up in the top is the Latitude 64 Baisic Pro or whatever it is called. Has 2 bottle holders as well that can also be used as more storage if need be due to how they are designed. However if one is happy with the Easy Go then get the bag not my choice just offering my thoughts.