• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

I can fit 5 up top in my KJ ocoto haul. Then 18 in the main. But plenty of room for 5ish in the Haul pockets....I think it can hold around 40 if you load it up with only discs

Main pocket:
1 putter
6 mids
4 fairways
7 Distance Drivers

Anyone have a picture of the octothorpe next to an ax15 or b15? Curious to know the size difference, and can't seem to find a picture.

my 2017 octohaul holds 6 wizards on top with the flap snapped in. definitely can push 40+ discs. with the 6 on top, have 6 mids in one side pocket, 6 various utility discs in the other side, then 22 fairway & distance drivers in the main. could easily slip 1 more in the main and utility pockets, and then even put more into the storage pockets. with the 40 i bag, i can still carry water bottles and extra towels/clothes in the storage pockets. plus, its feels incredible. well padded and can be tightened to carry very high on the back. cannot say enough about the quality of this product.

40 discs is silliness.

When you have a life and a family, and you only play 1-2 times per month with this family, and you carry all of their discs, and you want to maximize everyone's time by having enough discs to throw multiple shots, it really isn't.

In other news, yesterday I saw the CD Octohaul in person. That pack is huuuge! Looks like it could hold 40+ discs, or possibly an entire family of raccoons.

^ Called it!

I don't personally see myself ever wanting to carry 40 discs, but if that's on your agenda, the Octohaul can certainly get it done.

Anyone have a picture of the octothorpe next to an ax15 or b15? Curious to know the size difference, and can't seem to find a picture.

I don't have a picture but I've owned all three bags. The Grip AX15 is a pretty large bag and was significantly wider and bulkier that the other two bags. My wife uses my B15 now and when we set our bags down next to each other the Octothorpe is just about the same size as the B15. It's basically the main reason I got it, it is physically small yet carries more and feels lighter than anything else I've tried. I'm only 5'8 and 135 lbs so that's a huge deal to me.

I don't have a picture but I've owned all three bags. The Grip AX15 is a pretty large bag and was significantly wider and bulkier that the other two bags. My wife uses my B15 now and when we set our bags down next to each other the Octothorpe is just about the same size as the B15. It's basically the main reason I got it, it is physically small yet carries more and feels lighter than anything else I've tried. I'm only 5'8 and 135 lbs so that's a huge deal to me.

Thanks so much. That's exactly what I was hoping to hear, my wallet will not be happy though. Guess it's time to start saving for a pound :thmbup: I have an Ax15 now, and it's just a little too big for me.

How are everyone's early gen Octothorpes (1st/2nd runs) holding up so far?

I love mine to death, but I have some notable wear going on at the bottom of the bag. Mainly at the corners of the bottom of the bag, and a pretty big hole at the bottom of the drink holder (undoubtedly from the bottom edge of my Hydro Flask scraping the ground). Additionally my putter pocket still continually collapses in on itself, even with the "fix" that was sent out.

I know that Levi will make my bag right, I'm not concerned about that at all, but curious if others are experiencing similar wear. I also know that the wear and tear and space issues are likely obsolete with the redesign, so kudos to the Pound team for constantly improving an already awesome bag!

1st gen Black - no discernible wear on bottom. My putter pocket has great shape with the sleeve.

First gen custom TEAM STICKIN' PUTTS Octothorpe. NO real wear. Putter pocket still collapses a bit, even with the insert.
Still love the thing.

I have a 1st gen bag and have been using it a couple times a month and the bag is basically perfect. The putter pocket fix was really nice. I really want a new updated bag though. The fixes they made a pretty nice

My first run is holding up great! It spends most of its time in the Zuca Backpack cart. Maybe 1-2 really small holes in the bottom liner. It's also starting to get pretty dirty, but I love it and can't imagine trading or selling it for the world. Still the best bag I've ever owned.

I did the putter pouch fix and it worked great, haven't looked back since.

I have one of the bright green Octothropes that were made in 2016. Still has the smaller gauge zippers on the large vertical pockets. (Not sure which generation that fits into.)

It's seen one season of pretty heavy use (by my standards). Several multi-day bagging trips, a handful of tournaments, a few dozen league rounds, and other fun times in the mountains and sandstone cliffs of Montana.

So far it's been very durable; no noticeable abrasion damage or holes. The only visible changes to the pack are that the super bright green fabric has faded some from sun exposure. It also shows dirt very clearly. Have to give a big shout out to the Hydrapak water bladders that the sell through the Pound website. I've had similar products in the past but they haven't lasted nearly as well.

I haven't had any trouble with the putter pocket. I typically keep 3 putters in there, plus the 2L water pouch takes up some putter space when it's full.

My 1st run just has light wear on the bottom vinyl(?) piece but nothing bad. I used it for 1 season before getting a custom.

My custom has seen quite a bit more use and it shows in a couple places. Same thing on the bottom piece, just light wear. The spot that has actually worn through is on my right shoulder strap. I think it's from always taking it off my right shoulder second and letting it down from there. Almost never carry it with only one shoulder strap so that's all I could come up with. Making a conscious effort to switch that to the left side and see if the wear evens out. Either way, as mentioned above, not worried about it since I know Levi will take care of these types of issues. Also still have the first run to use for when I eventually send back the custom for fixes.

If you're having issues with the water bottle pocket wearing, which I've seen on a few, try doing as I do and only use that pocket for empty beer cans. After 18 months and A LOT of golf, mine is seasoned to the point where that part of the fabric is pretty well bulletproof. ��