• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New course help Kill Devil Hills, NC

Meeting update

This is from the last KDH meeting.

" at their February 19th meeting the Board directed Staff to begin pursuing the disc golf course separately from other potential recreational facilities on the Baum Tract site. There is a big groundswell of people that want the disc golf course and I'm sure that if you want to, there will be opportunities for volunteering to make the course a reality. I'm sending this e-mail to Commissioner Mike Hogan, too, as he may be one of the key figures in moving this forward. Mr. Hogan chaired the Baum Tract Site Study Committee, too. "

Mike Hogan can be reached at [email protected]

Things are moving along but slowly

good job man, i actually forgot about this but i'll shoot him an email to let him know a disc golf course in the area would make me want to vacation there.

Nice! If you'd like any feedback from a vacationer that usually stays in Duck but would be drawn to Kill Devil Hills to play disc golf (and spend money), please let me know.

Bump for update. I'm heading to Nags Head in October and hoping there will be somewhere to play.

Last edited:
Right behind OBX Brewing Station, my favorite area destination? Yyyyesss! :hfive:

If you are able to help sponsor a hole please visit obxdg.com they still need some help with sponsors so we can get the funds to start. Please visit the facebook page and contact Daryl Davies, or you can send me a message and I will give you his contact info. If we all do a little we can get this up and running.

i have a meeting friday with the parks and recreation about getting one built on emerald isle. i hope everything goes smooth because we need some more here on the coast! i hate driving an hour to go play disc golf

What about this one? I vacation in EI every year. Not sure where they are gonna find room to put a course on the isle but more power to them............:clap:

So what has been going on with this course? Is it in? Is it playable?

What gives...

I read an article in an OBX newsletter this week that said they just got funding for the baskets. Course is not yet built from what I could tell.