• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Disc Golf Storage Boxes - Introductory Offer...

TROTTER

* Ace Member *
tumblr_mlkuj2pbxf1rmbculo1_500.jpg

DGR SPECIAL - SIX OR MORE TROTTERBOX - DELUXES - $9.00 Each Shipped - 6 for $54.00, 8 for $72.00, you can do the math from there... We'll eat the shipping on orders of 6 or more on the tray only option - so it would be $5.50 a piece. We will work these deals through Messages and Paypal. Thanks and Throw Well.

When the DELUXE is nested or closed the handle sides are an inch thick... The boxes hold 25 putters or equivalent of 28 midranges...

tumblr_mltyxkpaBX1rmbculo1_500.jpg

I've seen these in action. This is a good deal for a great storage option. Don't bother saying "I can store my discs in a beer box" or "I put mine in a plastic bin". Neither is designed with the long-term storage/display of discs in mind and this is the best and most cost effective option out there .

I wish you had posted this a month ago when we moved and I had to put my sterilites in the storage locker.

I just received my boxes and I must say, these are nice! 8) They were shipped in protective wrap and were simple to put together. I'm going to put my discs in them tonight. I'll report back after I do so. So far, I like them!

For me, these work great. They stack well and are very sturdy. I have several of the plastic bins and these are about 1/3 the price and much lighter. I'm very happy with them. :D

Wouldn't bankers boxes work exactly the same? Plus you can steal them from the office. Just a thought...

Robin Hood said:
Wouldn't bankers boxes work exactly the same? Plus you can steal them from the office. Just a thought...

Banker Boxes are typically 12" or 15" wide and about 10 1/4" tall with single wall construction... So if you don't mind crushed boxes and severe storage wear - you are good to go. Banker Boxes rely on the contents of the box to provide the support and rigidity when you go to stack them. If you are only putting discs that are 8.75" tall or less - you end up with 2 inches of "crush" zone at the top of the boxes... The lids also aren't full sides... So say you are a flymart and you have 50 of these boxes - Like Plastic Addicts out of Central Illinois... where you going to put the 50 lids of a banker box when you set up your spread? Or worse you have the design that just has the flaps that are held closed with a piece of string - you just gonna keep folding those flaps back every time the flymart gets set up or just leave the flaps up? Bankers Boxes aren't intended to be opened and closed all the time - stuff suppose to be put in the and store in a warehouse and destroyed 7 years later.

With these boxes the tray nests in the lid when you are selling or you can rest the tray in the lid on an angle for a "fruit-stand" effect...

The boxes that copy paper comes in work - you just have to store the discs in two rows... but the lids are almost worthless. The lids are designed to stay in place on for shipping and require the banding or the heat glue.

One of the better features of our boxes is when the lid is closed since it is full length if a stack of your boxes falls over (say off a wheel cart) the discs don't go flying everywhere since the box lid doesn't come off. Side note, one of the most frustrating things about the gray bin buckhorns is when a stack of boxes gets dumped over and the discs pour out everywhere...

If you are looking for another good box that might be just laying around - the Bread Boxes Jimmy Johns uses work good - but it is difficult to stack those - no lids.

These boxes interior measures are just shy of 9" high and 9" wide and the trays are double wall corrugated. When the box is assembled and the lid is closed or the tray is nested in the lid the handle ends are a full one inch thick.

We had to get the dyes cut for these boxes... cuz these dimensions and this design wasn't already out there - We know, because we looked. We would have loved to save the thousands of dollars.

Exactly the same... well, not exactly - but any box lying around would do - I mean we have all seen folks on the courses trying to play with the free frisbees they got from a parade or insurance agent's office - technically they are playing disc golf. But we all know that not all plastic discs are the same...

Hey. I suspect you plan to sell these at IL13? I would buy it when I get there.

bucknuts said:
Hey. I suspect you plan to sell these at IL13? I would buy it when I get there.

You will be getting a custom printed one with your players pack. But yes, more will be available. Looking forward to seeing everyone again... IL09 was so much fun.

Running a little facebook contest for a chance to win 3 FREE storage boxes - enough storage for 75 putters or up to 96 drivers... Entry at the link https://apps.facebook.com/easypromos/promotions/88049

tumblr_mn25mrII2f1rmbculo1_400.jpg

OUR FIRST LIMITED OFFER…

The first 33 discgolfers who use the code 33BX4D1 at checkout will save 33% on their total order in our storenvy.com store,

After 33 users the code is set to expire.

Our store can be found at http://box4discs.storenvy.com/ and make sure to enter the code 33BX4D1 prior to checking out.

This code is good on our full line of Boxes, Mailers and Poly Bags.

Thanks and Throw Well

Jwt4412 said:
Robin Hood said:

Banker Boxes are typically 12" or 15" wide and about 10 1/4" tall with single wall construction... So if you don't mind crushed boxes and severe storage wear - you are good to go. Banker Boxes rely on the contents of the box to provide the support and rigidity when you go to stack them. If you are only putting discs that are 8.75" tall or less - you end up with 2 inches of "crush" zone at the top of the boxes... The lids also aren't full sides... So say you are a flymart and you have 50 of these boxes - Like Plastic Addicts out of Central Illinois... where you going to put the 50 lids of a banker box when you set up your spread? Or worse you have the design that just has the flaps that are held closed with a piece of string - you just gonna keep folding those flaps back every time the flymart gets set up or just leave the flaps up? Bankers Boxes aren't intended to be opened and closed all the time - stuff suppose to be put in the and store in a warehouse and destroyed 7 years later.

With these boxes the tray nests in the lid when you are selling or you can rest the tray in the lid on an angle for a "fruit-stand" effect...

The boxes that copy paper comes in work - you just have to store the discs in two rows... but the lids are almost worthless. The lids are designed to stay in place on for shipping and require the banding or the heat glue.

One of the better features of our boxes is when the lid is closed since it is full length if a stack of your boxes falls over (say off a wheel cart) the discs don't go flying everywhere since the box lid doesn't come off. Side note, one of the most frustrating things about the gray bin buckhorns is when a stack of boxes gets dumped over and the discs pour out everywhere...

If you are looking for another good box that might be just laying around - the Bread Boxes Jimmy Johns uses work good - but it is difficult to stack those - no lids.

These boxes interior measures are just shy of 9" high and 9" wide and the trays are double wall corrugated. When the box is assembled and the lid is closed or the tray is nested in the lid the handle ends are a full one inch thick.

We had to get the dyes cut for these boxes... cuz these dimensions and this design wasn't already out there - We know, because we looked. We would have loved to save the thousands of dollars.

Exactly the same... well, not exactly - but any box lying around would do - I mean we have all seen folks on the courses trying to play with the free frisbees they got from a parade or insurance agent's office - technically they are playing disc golf. But we all know that not all plastic discs are the same...

Touché salesman.

As of today 1,000 trotterboxes sold... we'd love to sell you #1,001

Thanks and Throw Well, trotter | Box4Discs

ART CONTEST with your chance to win 4 Custom Storage Boxes with the winner's art - http://talkdiscgolf.com/box4discs-ar...ur-vote-count/

Disc_20or_20die_20box_20mock_large.jpg

Preorder here... Only 100 will be printed: http://box4discs.storenvy.com/products/1778250-disc-or-die-le-trotterbox-deluxe-by-box4discs

Latest posts