• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Distance Record?

In case you haven't been out there but there are thousands of square miles that look similar to that out west. I wouldn't call alpine areas in the west half of the US "few" and that's just this country. Not saying anything about the disc sacrifice but I do take offense to pikes peak being referred to as one of "few beautiful places on earth." And also there are plenty of beautiful places that aren't alpine areas at all. IDK jussayin

yeah guy i get it. i've traveled all over our country. i live in wisconsin right now. if you've never been in the northern part of the state, its pretty beautiful. i was just trying to prove a point.

if you think its cool to throw a piece of plastic (no different than a water bottle to me, or any other piece of plastic) in a beautiful area then you are a d**k too. i think its funny you take offense to my calling it one of the "few beautiful places on earth", yet you dont take offense to him littering in such a place. good for you. glad you have your priorities straight.