• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] NEW DYNAMIC DISCS FOR 2015

Squirrilah Fish

Birdie Member
I don't know if you got the email like I did. But Dynamic has 4 new discs planned for 2015, and it's EXACTLY what I want and need from them. An US mid, an OS mid, a OS Fairway, and an US driver!!

Any guesses when these will come out?
Trilogy challenge?
Anyone else as excited as me?

Hahaha, apparently not....lol. My guess is that the discs will be released within the trilogy challenge and on their own.

Psyched to put the US mid up against my theory and comets, but they already have 2/3 OS mids. With the renegade and freedom I wonder what speed the US driver will be. Speed 10? My guess is they release the US mid for the trilogy challenge

I believe that the fairway driver is listed as stable, not overstable. If that's the case, I wonder how it compares to the Thief.

My guesses:

(1) Understable Mid will try to piggy-back off of the Claymore's success. Low profile with beadless rim.
(2) Overstable Mid - Either going to be more overstable than the Verdict, or something closer to the Suspect in flight with a different feel.
(3) Stable Fairway - Right now they've got a nice spread between the Witness, Thief, and Escape and then a big jump to the Felon. This disc is going to come right in between the Escape and Felon, likely to rival the Thunderbird.
(4) Understable Driver - This is the one I'm most confused about. I would've liked to see something with the stability of the Trespass with the feel of the Renegade. Perhaps something in the 11, 5, -2, 2 area in this slot.

The fairway is stable, not overstable.

Correct, and it's one of the trilogy manufacturers... they don't generally come out as initially suggested as far as flight characteristics...Saint Pro is not overstable, escape pro would not be overstable. I was just noting it as such based off what the OP posted.

Agreed, Verdict is quite far from Gator and even Buzzz OS in terms of stability. On the other hand, I think Trident comes close though it's considered a fairway by some.

My moonshine prototype verdict is pretty stable, bordering OS. It's not as stable as a Drone, but more than a Hornet.

Lots of dummies already consider the verdict to be an overstable mid so that slot is "filled" already lol.

Lucid Verdict is a stable mid in my hands...

Dummies that include Dynamic Discs themselves, apparently.

Dynamic-Discs-Lucid-Verdict.png

Lots of dummies already consider the verdict to be an overstable mid so that slot is "filled" already lol.

Lucid Verdict is a stable mid in my hands...

That's cool...I throw mine 300' normally and consider the verdict OS. It's not drone OS but it is same/more OS than the Buzzz OS, Hornet, Pain, M1, Vector... All of which I consider the same or less stable than both my verdicts... And all of which are considered overstable...soooo...

Latest posts