• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Grip Equipment Bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's all THAT bad. The guy obviously needed the $$$ from the pre-orders to get the bags made (why else would you take pre-orders?) and he really couldn't sell pre-orders without an estimated delivery date. If the estimated delivery date was February, he wouldn't be catching flack but he also probably would not have sold very many pre-orders. So, he rolled the dice with "late summer" and now he looks like a clown. If the bags deliver like he is claiming, he will ride it out and in a couple of years no one will remember the pre-order mess. The bags were going to come in a the end of the season anyway, and at the price most people were upgrading from and existing bag not getting their first bag. So most people just had to use an old bag for a few more months at a time of year when they were not getting a lot of rounds in anyway. I understand that the people that pre-ordered are frustrated, but if the bags are good it will blow over.

Now if he has quality issues with the bags, he will go down in flames. That probably would be true if the bags were on-time or not.

How many pre-orders payed for his ticket to Japan?

I, for one, have lost at least 5 strokes because of the delay. Not to mention the hit my kewl points have taken.

Every time I see this thread at the top of the forum, I check it, thinking that there's going to be pics or comments, but instead, it's another warm puddle of bitch.

If you preordered a bag and no longer want it, cancel your order. More for the rest of us. You think you can build a better product, or run a better business, please feel free to step up to the plate. Jesus Christ.

it's another warm puddle of bitch:

If you preordered a bag and no longer want it, cancel your order. More for the rest of us. You think you can build a better product, or run a better business, please feel free to step up to the plate. Jesus Christ.

Hurray for bitching

I am prepared to buy one as soon as I can. My deadline for having it is the memorial at the beginning of march. I'm optimistic that there should be no problems with that.

here's my new game:
once every three weeks I open this thread and go DIRECTLY to the last page to see if these dumb ass bags with the poorest marketing of any product I have ever seen have come in for anyone.

Today, the same results.

nothing.

Same here Tom. The excuses are getting even more ridiculous though.

As many said, I'll buy one as soon as they're available. Does anybody know how many bags where made in this first run? Do I even have a chance of getting one when/if they're released?...

As many said, I'll buy one as soon as they're available. Does anybody know how many bags where made in this first run? Do I even have a chance of getting one when/if they're released?...

there are very few extras and details about where to get them have not been released yet.

I, for one, have lost at least 5 strokes because of the delay. Not to mention the hit my kewl points have taken.

Every time I see this thread at the top of the forum, I check it, thinking that there's going to be pics or comments, but instead, it's another warm puddle of bitch.

is the King of Delay's offering refunds for you preorder people? he's had your money over 6 months and fed you nothing but "sorry, it's delayed for the umpteenth time because ____________"

if i were you preorder guys, i'd get a refund and just buy one if/when they're ever available from a reputable source (discgolfcenter or any other online store).

i believe 500 and 140 were preorders. there is an email list on facebook.

is the King of Delay's offering refunds for you preorder people? he's had your money over 6 months and fed you nothing but "sorry, it's delayed for the umpteenth time because ____________"

if i were you preorder guys, i'd get a refund and just buy one if/when they're ever available from a reputable source (discgolfcenter or any other online store).

Tried to get a refund last week, but he told me he would have to send a check vs just refunding my paypal. I figure if I got to wait for a F'n check I might as well keep waiting on this stupid a$$ bag

Lulz...........watching this thread of you guys waiting has been epic. It doesn't seem like it will ever come to an end haha.

I'd be demanding an accommodation for all the trouble. He should have had all these "kinks" worked out before he started taking pre-orders. Also the B.S. excuse of not being able to send a refund via paypal is exactly that..BS!

Yup. How could you NOT be able to send a refund via Paypal..just doesn't make sense heh. I don't trust it!

I work for an online retailer that accepts paypal and doing a refund through paypal is no harder than accepting money through paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts