• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

blackandwhite

Double Eagle Member
My name is Rob. From Illinois 'burbs of Chicago. Been playin for 4-5 years. Just recently joined a league by me

Always out in the area looking to play games and try new courses.

member of fox valley metro disc-golf club

Currently ranked 21st out of appx 125 members in tags

I look forward to reading and contributing

howdy from texas rob!! if you ever make it down to texas be sure and send me a pm and ill def show you around the dfw area...once again, welcome to the site

Chi-town what? I went to the Q Center in St. Charles for a conference a couple yrs ago which was cool cause they have a 9 hole course on campus. I stayed the weekend downtown on the magnificent mile which was pretty sweet!

We have a shop in Kankakee and if I ever make it up there I will have to drive north to play since there are no courses in that area. I will look you up if that happens.

hey guys, i'm a noob around here too.
i'm about to be moving from rochester, NY to the dallas area. course recommendations?

Someone on here is from the DFW area but I don't know who. I have no idea but that is what the map browser is for. Welcome to the site new bloods.

Latest posts