• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] New MVP Disc, the NANO

I think it was going to be a mini, until they started reading this thread. Then the idea of a giant tease leading to a mutiny of their core fans has them scrambling to enlarge the mini into a disc just to keep the rabid hounds at bay. So - I suggest it will be both.

Truth be told, I presented evidence much earlier in the thread to suggest I believe it's a disc - but I like the idea of both, so I'm sticking with my little story now.

K.

I think curiosity and discussion has since peaked for the Nano. If it isn't announced soon I think a lot of people will lose interest. Just tell us already while we're dying to know!

I think curiosity and discussion has since peaked for the Nano. If it isn't announced soon I think a lot of people will lose interest. Just tell us already while we're dying to know!

haha it literally does not matter if they dont release this for a year. they will sell just as many.

This came from facebook from the mvp fan page, don't know if its true but its more than what we have...
Got some info on the soft Ions and future discs. The soft neutron was only released to Dynamic Discs and when they are gone, they are gone (at least for now). And no discs will be made in any other plastic other than neutron until they release more molds. A distance driver is in the works, but I still have zero info on the nano. My gut says its a zone-esque putter/midrange. So for everyone that wants that proton glow shock, looks like it will be a while. The focus is on the line up as of now.

This came from facebook from the mvp fan page, don't know if its true but its more than what we have...
Got some info on the soft Ions and future discs. The soft neutron was only released to Dynamic Discs and when they are gone, they are gone (at least for now). And no discs will be made in any other plastic other than neutron until they release more molds. A distance driver is in the works, but I still have zero info on the nano. My gut says its a zone-esque putter/midrange. So for everyone that wants that proton glow shock, looks like it will be a while. The focus is on the line up as of now.
Who even said this? Some rando? Awesome!

i was going to try a zone but now im just waiting to see what this is. i guess their strategy is working.

MVP doesn't just divulge information to anybody. Even those in the know, are not in the know, you know?

Judging by the comparison photos, the nano must be a smaller diameter disc since the trailing edge of the rim is slightly more in focus compared to the Anode.

I love this speculation.:popcorn: I'm thinking (because that's what I want) 150 class disc!!

MVP doesn't just divulge information to anybody. Even those in the know, are not in the know, you know?

That's correct. Even in Joe's post he didn't release any information that hasn't already been iterated multiple times.

"Complete the lineup before proton drivers"
"Soft Neutron is a limited run"
"Gut feelings on what the Nano is"

Nothing new here :/

You don't hype a mini, not to this degree.

I'm going to say it is a either a Zone-like disc or new plastic blend. Leaning more towards a Zone-like disc

You don't hype a mini, not to this degree.

I'm going to say it is a either a Zone-like disc or new plastic blend. Leaning more towards a Zone-like disc

ummm. You do when it's an overmolded mini that people have been wanting for years.

Not saying it is a mini, but an MVP mini would be bigger news that Innova's newest speed 11 driver-of-the-month.

Latest posts