• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] New MVP Disc, the NANO

The magnification in the Proton Nano picture, the angle it makes sitting on the other 4, the name Nano, and the fact that it will be released in two plastics convinces me that this is a mini (with a small chance that it will be both a putter and a mini, the Neutron being the disc and the Proton being the mini). What other MVP disc has been released both plastics at once? Noneso.

Yeah, but that could make it more likely to be a putter. Their putters are available in Soft Proton and Neutron, and maybe they wanted both options available at release.

Yeah, but that could make it more likely to be a putter. Their putters are available in Soft Proton and Neutron, and maybe they wanted both options available at release.

They have never done that though.... they didn't do it with the tangent, or any of the drivers.

it was a day or 2 after...I highly doubt this is a joke

I didn't mean it might be a TOTAL joke...just that coming out with their mini (if it is a mini) but treating it like a top-secret new mold release, complete with photos that only heighten the speculation....

But I think Zam earlier in the thread started the "it's both" venom. It's hard to know what to make of that, since he probably knows something we don't?

Why do threads like this draw me in? I'm like a moth to a zapper, here....

Last edited:
You must choose

lol, to avoid disappointment I'd go with mini. But I wouldn't really be disappointed with that either, so I'd go way out on a limb (yet with some tangible evidence to push me onto said limb) that it's a putter with a free mini to the first round of orders. Who wouldn't climb over the corpse of their dead mother for that?

Though I've urged Brad to make minis many times and I would for that to be what they're making I don't think you'd shape the rim like that. See how the overmold is a bit concave? I think this is going to be an overstable putter/mid. Perhaps it will be like a Drone but there's certainly some similarity there. I'd also say the embossed "NANO" on the overmold is about the same size as their other discs. I'm not saying it's impossible to make that type face smaller for a mini but I'm still voting that this will be a regular disc.

They have never done that though.... they didn't do it with the tangent, or any of the drivers.

Yeah... I was thinking this too. The reason why I pretty much own every run in their available plastics. lol. I have MVP to thank for that one. Smart strategy.

This thread is both infuriating, and entertaining. Both ridiculous, and informative. I don't want to look at it anymore, yet I can't stop posting in it.

Oh, BTW. It's a mini.

Maybe.

For sure.

I'm not sure.

It's a Zone killer.

I think.

Yea, that's it.

Perhaps.

:|

:D

I don't care what it is. I want it.

This thread is both infuriating, and entertaining. Both ridiculous, and informative. I don't want to look at it anymore, yet I can't stop posting in it.

Oh, BTW. It's a mini.

Maybe.

For sure.

I'm not sure.

It's a Zone killer.

I think.

Yea, that's it.

Perhaps.

:|

:D

I don't care what it is. I want it.

exactly my thoughts.... Work productivity has went down because of this shiz. You'd think March Madness would be enough... nope. Gotta get off here!!

wow MVP is doing a great job with this!!! i have already lost my job, my fiance left me, i just got evicted and I am sitting at a starbucks until they announce it because i am homeless now and need free wifi!!

stupid interwebz

wow MVP is doing a great job with this!!! i have already lost my job, my fiance left me, i just got evicted and I am sitting at a starbucks until they announce it because i am homeless now and need free wifi!!

stupid interwebz

The good news is you wont have all those things to hold you back when you get throw your new mini! and putter :D

If it is a disc and a mini - then the mini should be called the NANO NANO. Also, for all of our time spent speculating like pro's, we should get a DGCR code to redeem for a free one :p

^^But at least you still have Starbucks.

And for everyone saying "But they've never done that before!" I say, "So what?" MVP is not beholden to us to do things the same every time.

Latest posts