• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Nate Doss Signature disc

If it ends up costing me more $$ I don't want his name on anything that I carry/throw. :|

Nah, good for him. I don't really care what his name goes on. I am sure I will end up with it at one point as I mostly throw Discraft.

The force would be great for discraft to put his name on. Its a great disc that alot of ppl overlook. They need more hype on there drivers anyway to steal some buisness from innova.

IF dc does anything, i could see a couple routes...

They could solidify a even stronger following in either the challenger, drone, or pred.

They could go force as it seems to lack the following that the surge or nuke have.

Or they could go far out and give him an esp hawk. Lol

3x Force ?

I agree, 3x Force is a good guess, Nate's primary distance driver for Worlds and thereafter has been a green Z Force, his dad told me he was very attached to that disc.

It's a tough call but given that he would get a portion of the sales proceeds, then wouldn't you fight to get your signature on the most popular disc you can?

Even if the Force is his primary diver, he also has a Nuke in his bag. I would presume that there is more demand for a Nuke in the marketplace (generic term – not DGCR marketplace) overall and I think that the financial incentives will outweigh his preference. That said, I think he'll have a signature Nuke but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Wasp.

He is asking a serious question. Give him a serious answer.
It will be on Discraft because Nate Doss is sponsored by them

I saw 2.4 yrs playing and 1000+ posts... I figured it was sarcasm.

Even if it was a legit question, hopefully he learned that when you preface a question with "call me a noob..." it's probably something you should google...

I doubt they'd give him the Nuke. Much like when EMAC won Worlds, everybody thought he was going to get a signature Buzzz. But (and this is only my opinion) because the Buzzz is one of their best selling discs, DC didn't want to have to pay anybody each time one was sold. The Nuke is probably an even better seller than the Buzzz.

I would imagine that if Doss got another signature disc, it would be the Force or Predator. Which would be sweet if they let him have some say in the colors/plastic/etc. He throws yellow opaque Preds, which are the least stable of the Zs (in my experience) and green Forces, which again, are the least stable. Both are my favs of each mold.