• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

new putter......

I've been putting with a soft magnet for as long as I can remember. The soft plastic is greast at preventing roll aways, and the grip is great. I've tried out other ones (wizard, blowfly, ion, banger, etc...) but none have compared to the magnet.

I think that I am just used to the flight and feel of the magnet, and therefore think that is the best putter. A pro once told me that there is a very specific way of throwing a drive, but putting is all about personal experience/preference.

thats what i did today and it helped.also when i putt from outside the circle i just throw it flat or with a little anhyzer and it seems to be working fine

that is exactly what i do with my pig.

I played with a SS Voodoo for a long time. The faster you throw the straighter it goes. I loved it, but when i missed the basket the next putt was longer then it should have been. I went back to my first love, the magnet and she glides in with ease. Leaving the disk in the basket more often and easy rebound putts. Plus cryztal FLX magnets are coming out soon!