• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New tips video on driving

I too was excited about the thumb pad placement. So when i picked up a disc and gave it the ol usual grip, i realized i was using my thumb pad already. That hasnt stopped me from trying different placements though and also shows I haven't really thought about it too much either execpt movement from toward the rim or behind it according to the disc being thrown. I am hoping ill be able to work out the little oat i still possess. That is, distance driving with a power grip. My fangrip midrange throws are a completely different animal. Lol

Thanks for the video and your enthusiam. Well done!

I'm really glad you guys got so much out of this! I'm planning on addressing some forehand things I've learned as well as my midrange game very soon. I would say my mids are my strongest part of my game, so I hope what I have to say is just as good as the reaction to this video has been! Thanks again guys.

As well as everyone else apparently, I really liked that thumb placement tip. I have been working on nose down and this has really given me that last edge to keep the disc down. Thanks!