• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the board?

skurf said:
I think it's safe to say that gummy bears are at the most bicurious in rare occasions. They're a bunch of sex crazed animals not caring who or what their sticky goodness rubs off on. Personally, I prefer more conservative candies such as individually wrapped Starburst.

Sup? I'm new and like orange Starburst.

Fixed. Welcome to the boards!

Hurricane said:
Hey JR!

I live in Turku and I am a member of 7k.

So you play with Seppo Paju and Fullbag from this board sometimes I presume? I've played the course at Paavo Nurmi Stadium twice in a day in spring two years ago and Lauste once this summer.

i think there's like 3-4 7k members posting here now, although i don't really post that much and don't even live in turku! :D anyway, cool to get more finns here, i'm Theodor Kivistö, from 7k as well.

So Turku is one of the most represented towns in the world at DGR. I know of three Helsinki based members.

Hey guys......

Just signing in on the noob page.

Been playing disc golf since 2002 but never got serious enough to learn how to throw till now.

I think I qualify as new considering this is my first post. I played disc golf quite a bit during the late 90's, but I was the guy with one disc making fun of the "baggers". After taking almost a ten year hiatus while starting a family I am back and loving every minute of it. This time however, I'm a "bagger" who is working on proper technique and looking forward to some tournaments this season.

Staying on the gummy bear theme, for the first few posts I was on a totally different page.

Cartoon bears drinking Gummiberry Juice, bouncing around kicking butt.

and they are not gay.

What up guys!

Also Adam gets it, bears are not inherently gay.

REMINDER: Keep this about intros, all posts not pertaining to intros will be deleted. This thread is for new people to introduce themselves.

I'm Kenny- a programmer and graphic designer for an architectural consulting firm in Lafayette, Indiana. I just started playing last summer with a friend in the office.

I like long walks on the ...oops wrong site. I build web sites on the weekends, brew beer in the evenings, play upright bass in an old school honky tonk band.

I've learned a lot from this site, and I appreciate everyone's input and advice I receive here.

homebrew said:
I'm Kenny- a programmer and graphic designer for an architectural consulting firm in Lafayette, Indiana. I just started playing last summer with a friend in the office.

I like long walks on the ...oops wrong site. I build web sites on the weekends, brew beer in the evenings, play upright bass in an old school honky tonk band.

I've learned a lot from this site, and I appreciate everyone's input and advice I receive here.

Brewing beer is fun, I'm most of the way through the brew master's bible. I just don't have the money to devote to home brewing like I'd like to.

Welcome to the board man.

I'm Dave and I am not from Finland. I'm a career student from NC with an honorary degree in smartassery. I enjoy short walks in the desert and well lit breakfasts. I'm most familiar with the crew in the Castle Hayne area.

Cheers and beers.

Woooo! NC represent. Take that eight million posters from Texas.

anyway, welcome Dave. Feel free to be a smartass to anyone*.

*not me, I have a thin skin and cry easy.

Things didn't really seem that welcoming to newbies in here. We don't want to scare them off, they might be cool dudes that know cool things.

homebrew said:

What kind of programming do you do?

Frank Delicious said:
Things didn't really seem that welcoming to newbies in here.
I don't know why not, people like being called scrubs. I know I do.

BrotherDave said:
Frank Delicious said:
Things didn't really seem that welcoming to newbies in here.
I don't know why not, people like being called scrubs. I know I do.

uh excuse me, you are fair game in other threads. this thread is for the positive only.

So thanks for repping the Triad on here. I know Rockytgr and Trey113 are both from that area.

Don't make me get a homoerotic bear avatar. Because I totally will. I've been drinking green tea all godd*mn day.

BrotherDave said:
Don't make me get a homoerotic bear avatar. Because I totally will. I've been drinking green tea all godd*mn day.

We can cuss here.

Let it all the damn shit out man.

Frank Delicious said:
BrotherDave said:

We can cuss here.

Let it all the damn shit out man.
Sweet, I have a forum I can post on when I'm too fucking drunk for DGCR.

hooray another convert!

Come on over DGCRers, we are allowed to type like grown ups here*.

*we don't act like them but we sure do type like them