• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the board?

Frank Delicious said:
BrotherDave said:
Don't make me get a homoerotic bear avatar. Because I totally will. I've been drinking green tea all godd*mn day.

We can cuss here.

Let it all the damn shit out man.
shhhhhhhh
you're gonna let all the riff raff in :wink:

Jesse B 707 said:
Frank Delicious said:
BrotherDave said:
Don't make me get a homoerotic bear avatar. Because I totally will. I've been drinking green tea all godd*mn day.

We can cuss here.

shhhhhhhh
I am all the riff raff. Well, except for Apoth.

BrotherDave said:
Jesse B 707 said:
Frank Delicious said:
BrotherDave said:

We can cuss here.

shhhhhhhh
I am all the riff raff. Well, except for Apoth.

you never know the riff raff that follows you.

I think I am starting to figure this out, I'll add an avatar soon.
It looked like people had multiple avatars, does your avatar stay with your post even after you change?

I´learned alot from this forum (i think), its winter here and i dont know if all the new facts has stuck. Cant wait to get out in the sun and start inproving. I have played 1 season and i am totaly hooked. This morning when i got up it was -10 C outside but that dident stop me from putting some Pure putters in the basket from my frontdoor :wink:

welcome aboard obie

i'm in the same boat, started this year but we got a foot of snow outside, haven't thrown a disc in a month... i'm going through withdrawal

Hey. Name's Jeff. Played casually for about 9 years, started taking it a bit more serious in the past year or so. If anyone is looking to trade, I'll offer up 75 ft of my D for 30 percentage points inside the circle. Shoot me a PM if you wanna make a deal. Started dyeing discs not too long ago, so I've added that dimension to my addiction. Look forward to learning all I can from these forums. Prost!

Oak said:
Hey. Name's Jeff. Played casually for about 9 years, started taking it a bit more serious in the past year or so. If anyone is looking to trade, I'll offer up 75 ft of my D for 30 percentage points inside the circle. Shoot me a PM if you wanna make a deal. Started dyeing discs not too long ago, so I've added that dimension to my addiction. Look forward to learning all I can from these forums. Prost!

What up brother? Got some examples of your dyed discs?

Yeah got a couple. Like I said I just took it up. Done maybe five or so. Still in the experimental stage.
DSCF1546.jpg

DSCF1563.jpg

DSCF1557.jpg

http://www.mnkstudio.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/flower_thrower.jpg]That is the inspiration for noodle arm.

hey, read a thread or two but never actually posted here before...also post on DGCR, but im not of the opinion that either is better, just checkin out what you all got going on here!

Sean
Been playing for a few years in Pa
23/ Just graduated college, started a disc golf website check it out http://www.discgolfplayground.com
Send me your stuff and Ill post it
I also challenge anyone to Wilson College Course in Chambersburg Pa - I cant be beat there...at least 18 under...everytime...everywhere else I struggle.

DGPG said:
I also challenge anyone to Wilson College Course in Chambersburg Pa - I cant be beat there...at least 18 under...everytime...everywhere else I struggle.

does challenge mean that i can come take your money?

lefty-hyzer said:
DGPG said:

does challenge mean that i can come take your money?
Don't you make enough from your great disc sales? :p :wink:

i just think it's odd if someone is great at one particular course, but mediocre everywhere else...

probably putt putt, just take the mako and own metal. just wanted the challenge clarified. i like my discs where they are, and am not a good salesman, as you've seen.

lefty-hyzer said:
i just think it's odd if someone is great at one particular course, but mediocre everywhere else...

probably putt putt, just take the mako and own metal. just wanted the challenge clarified. i like my discs where they are, and am not a good salesman, as you've seen.
Yeah, you're probably right. I'd challenge him but I get owned by own pitch and putt every now and then. :x