• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Travel Tags

Which tag style do you prefer?

• Full color Acrylic

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Acrylic with a simplified design

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Metal with a simplified design

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
Fred,

Do you know if fading is an issue with the color acrylic if you get it due sub printed? Even so, I'm leaning towards the metal engraved one. Just not sure if I want blue, green or orange.

I also like the looks of blue/white metal tags, and the layout with the tree-covered hill is pretty excellent.

Cool, well that may be the winner. I sent an email off earlier to ask if the tags could be engraved off the edges so we get a white bottom. If there is a border I'll need to alter the art work a bit.

Just an update on this, I've decided to go with metal tags with the second design up above (with the little hill on the right). I've requested to get one in orange, blue and green to see which I like best. Once I pick a color I'll order a bunch of them and get things rolling again with travel tags.

:hfive:

Always with the improvements, keep it up sir.

Very cool, I'm planning on ordering one, that design looks really nice!

attachment.php

Love it - simple and easily recognizeable as DGCR.

One thing I didn't like about the logo used on the DGCR discs and the back of the dri-fit shirts was that those aren't as readily associated with DGCR.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the options. The variety of colors sounds good :thmbup:

That design is great. Super easy to spot -- the blue and white pops!

I want one as well. I probably will never meet anyone to trade/swap with as I don't travel much. I just want to represent DGCR!

Guess Tim could just stick me with the highest number made that no one wants...:eek:

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got some good excitement about these Tim! Thanks for all you do. Any idea when these will show up in the store?

Not sure, still trying to get some samples with that artwork in my hands... the back and forth is pretty slow unfortunately. My guess as to price, probably like 10 bucks and a couple of bucks shipping. I will go to the post office before it's time to see if I can just put them in a regular envelope like I did with the old tags in which case shipping would be less.

I plan on putting the personal tags up at the same time I finally have a date for these so you can get both in one shot.

Latest posts