• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Newb from Iowa

wproct

Eagle Member
Hello all. I've been retired for several years and have decided to give the game of disc golf a go. I have one excellent disc golf course just a few miles from my home and several more within 30 minutes drive. My son and his friends have been playing for several years. I walk a lot for exercise and have been watching guys play as I walk and it looks like fun. I've bought a couple of discs and been playing quite a bit and reading up on the sport as much as possible. This forum looks like a very valuable source of information.

Welcome from across the big muddy...

What part of IA? I play several of the eastern IA courses fairly regularly, from Burlington to the QC. Always happy to throw with someone new.

Welcome from across the big muddy...

What part of IA? I play several of the eastern IA courses fairly regularly, from Burlington to the QC. Always happy to throw with someone new.

Thanks for the welcome. I live in the central part of the state, just east of Des Moines. Gotta work on my game for a little bit first, but sounds like fun.

Welcome from Upper Michigan!
Having fun and getting exercise are a nice combination.

Latest posts