• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello from Southeastern Pennsylvania

redflyer717

Par Member
Hello, I've been lurking on this sub casually since I started playing disc golf during April 2020 and finally signed up for an account. I mainly play courses in and around PA Dutch Country, but time and money willing I'd like to venture out and play some new ones when the weather gets nicer.

Hi. I've played (and reviewed) many of the courses in your area. Pretty much all you've listed. Among your favorites: Herr has that fun grove of pines in the middle, and I really enjoyed Boulder Woods when I played Pinchot a month or so ago.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, I'm originally from Allentown, great courses in the Lehigh Valley area that aren't too far of a drive for you.

Hi. I've played (and reviewed) many of the courses in your area. Pretty much all you've listed. Among your favorites: Herr has that fun grove of pines in the middle, and I really enjoyed Boulder Woods when I played Pinchot a month or so ago.

I swear every time I log in I see your name somewhere on the recently reviewed courses list. I don't know how you do it, but I'm impressed. I really love Herr. If I'm out visiting friends in Lancaster I'll get my butt kicked at Klines and then play Herr to gain back some confidence. That pine grove has some fun skip shots in play. Boulder Woods was actually my first tournament. I'm a little too far out of the way to play it as often as I'd like now, but it's still a favorite.

Welcome aboard, I'm originally from Allentown, great courses in the Lehigh Valley area that aren't too far of a drive for you.

Thanks, I've played Camp Olympic so far up that way. Fun course. I hear Jordan Creek is a must-play.