• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Newest Course on the Planet

Major Tomahawk

Eagle Member
Yesterday my home club, the Delta Windjammers, had the ribbon cutting ceremony for Swenson Disc Golf Park including a clinic for beginners in the afternoon that Jim Oates and myself helped with. The city of Stockton, CA allowed us to put the course in to help with making more money for the existing ball golf courses on the property. We were allowed to use the executive course to install our DG course. It's pretty nice with big valley oaks and some water hazards. They allowed us to install concrete tee pads and our tee signs are constructed out of giant wine barrels. The ball golfers love us out there because the place was going to get shut down without more revenue coming in. Our club members paid for the entire course and did all of the work. We also have the most beautiful purple powder coated mach X's you've ever seen. I'm proud of our Purple Nation!! Look for our logo on the elevated baskets during NT tourneys.