• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko Locastro's New 'Dyemax' Discs from Dynamic Discs

:::LSWT:::

Destroyer 3.0
proud to have been a part of this. grab some and help the bro out on the road! next up: paige pierce designs and some sick **** from ******** **.

11-1.jpg

111-1.jpg

NIKKOFINAL1orange.jpg

Nikko approves of these as well. He was super stoked to show these off when I met him at my local course.

I just bought one with the Dancing Bear logo. They all look great though.

Hmm. I'm going to be honest here and say that these do not appeal to me at all.

Nikko's character is very entertaining and he adds a lot of fire and passion to the tournaments he plays in... I enjoy watching the cards he's on because he's so different than everyone else and he's not afraid to get pissed and show it. These Grateful Dead knockoffs don't fit with his image as a player IMHO, and they also contribute to the negative view that a lot of people have of disc golfers as just a bunch of corny hippies rolling around in the park smoking weed and throwing frisbees.

Ugh.

love the stamps, great work as always.. just wish i could get it on a different mold but very very nice none the less :thmbup:

These Grateful Dead knockoffs don't fit with his image as a player IMHO, and they also contribute to the negative view that a lot of people have of disc golfers as just a bunch of corny hippies rolling around in the park smoking weed and throwing frisbees.

Haha. Well, did you expect the disc arts to be slick and modern like something you'd see with Nike-sponsored athletes? Maybe you'll see that if David Feldberg's getting his own DyeMax stuff!

They don't fit his image as a player? I'm just curious, can you clarify more and give examples? You think he's too "fiery" to be compared to Grateful Dead?

Haha. Well, did you expect the disc arts to be slick and modern like something you'd see with Nike-sponsored athletes? Maybe you'll see that if David Feldberg's getting his own DyeMax stuff!

They don't fit his image as a player? I'm just curious, can you clarify more and give examples? You think he's too "fiery" to be compared to Grateful Dead?

Just giving my opinion here, but yes. The kid seems to be very interested in marketing himself, which he should be since money is probably pretty tight for these traveling pros. He's developed this great fiery image on the course that I think a lot of people are interested in and/or entertained by (for better or for worse), and I think the Grateful Dead hook is a complete 180 from that.

As for what I expected, I didn't expect anything. Just something different and more original I guess. All I know is I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those in my bag, Grateful or otherwise...

He's developed this great fiery image on the course that I think a lot of people are interested in and/or entertained by (for better or for worse), and I think the Grateful Dead hook is a complete 180 from that.

I have only seen Nikko play once. I did see him get a bit pissy once when he missed a putt. I'll watch him again when the Players Cup gets underway soon here in Austin.

The only disc I remotely liked was the skull one, but it was still a bit tame.

All I know is I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those in my bag, Grateful or otherwise...

I wouldn't put one of those in my bag too. No offense to you or anyone else who buy discs to put up on their wall, but doing son is very tacky, in my opinion. I buy discs to throw them, and not put up on the wall. $25? Meh.

I don't know if you've noticed but Nikko IS a corny hippie that smokes weed. He just happens to be good at it.

No offense to you or anyone else who buy discs to put up on their wall, but doing son is very tacky, in my opinion. I buy discs to throw them, and not put up on the wall. $25? Meh.
I think its tacky to tell people what they should do or not do with things they bought with their own money.

But hey that's just me.

I don't know if you've noticed but Nikko IS a corny hippie that smokes weed. He just happens to be good at it.

Speaking of tacky.... If he smokes, it's his business and not your place to post in public forums.....have some respect.

Latest posts