• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] No Excuses Disc Golf Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

StingHP

Par Member
Taking offers on this No Excuses Disc Golf bag. If my memory serves correctly, than this is Game Changer number 2. This bag was made by DGuns according to my specifications for embroidery. A few unexpected bills have arisen that need to be taken care. To achieve this I am selling my bag.
The Iowa State logo on the back was requested as I working on finishing up my undergrad there. The pig vader on the putter pocket is a design that I had a friend finalize for myself. The main pocket is large enough to hold an Innova U-channel. The front pill pouch is modified slightly to hold a nalgene. There is a zipper at the top of the bag along with an opening at the top for a cambelback bladder. My name and pdga # are on the main flap, but will be removed if a price is agreed upon.

The bag will also be cleaned up to the best of my abilities before it is shipped. Thanks to those of you who have read this and those who have made offers.

*Edit - A question was asked about the capacity of the bag. With the u-channel in the bag I was able to fit 27 discs in the bag. There was 4 putters, 7 mids, and 16 drivers.

Gallery of Pictures

Looking to get $200 for the bag or best offer.

Last edited:
I think it may be hard to sell because it has your name and PDGA number on it.

I think it may be hard to sell because it has your name and PDGA number on it.

Those can easily be taken off and will be taken off once sold. Until then, I am not going to remove them. Thank you for the thought though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts