• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

North Texas Tournament Series present by: Straight Line Discs

From what a little birdie told me, pro/adv ac short, tl short& long. Everyone else shorts.

In case you didn't make the pro/am, the Dunn Memorial church will be offerering free coffee and breakfast Saturday morning

Weather forecast for the weekend is looking a little better. Sunday is supposed to be clear now, and the chance for rain on Saturday dropped a little bit. Plus, the advisory of possible excessive rain for Saturday is gone. Hopefully, it will get even better.

Just checked TWC app and it says 70% high of 51, so cold and rainy! Yeah cant wait

NTTS Finale

Whats up with all the fair weather golfers. It's the finals people!!! Put on your rain gear and come play some golf. Remember hot breakfast and snacks in the A.M. If the rain is falling, we won't have the coffee equipment with us. Can't operate it in the rain. We will have plenty of water, sodas, snacks, pigs in the blanket, etc.

How would everyone feel if we switched the format for this weekend's tournament? We would do one round on Saturday and two Rounds on Sunday. We want everyone to have fun and be safe!

How would everyone feel if we switched the format for this weekend's tournament? We would do one round on Saturday and two Rounds on Sunday. We want everyone to have fun and be safe!

Nope

If you put on a flyer a certain format then leave it. The grand prairie tourney got changed on the fly and made people upset and now your talking about changing this one. People make plans based on what a flyer says, if it's going to change don't put the format on the flyer and do whatever when the time comes

There is a bigger chance of rain on Saturday, so this is why I proposed the question. We will stick to what we have posted. After some thought we feel that this is only fair and will play the format as posted - 2 Sat - 1 Sun. Thanks for the feedback!!

I think that's a smart decision. I'm not absolutely positive, but I'm pretty sure that, if there is lightning on Saturday, then the rules allow the postponed play to be continued on Sunday. So it could turn into 2 rounds on Sunday if needed. But why risk moving two rounds to Sunday and then maybe having lightning on Sunday? :confused:

Your decision keeps the options open. :thmbup:

TOURNAMENT UPDATE - Headquarters will be at Towne Lake at the softball pavilion. We will hold the players meeting at the pavilion at 8am. The PRO/ADVANCED divisions will play the first round from the shorts tees at Towne Lake and the second Round at Alex Clark (short tees). The INT/REC/JR divisions will play the first round at Alex Clark (short tees) and the second round at Towne Lake (shot tees). See everyone tomorrow!

TOURNAMENT UPDATE - Headquarters will be at Towne Lake at the softball pavilion. We will hold the players meeting at the pavilion at 8am. The PRO/ADVANCED divisions will play the first round from the shorts tees at Towne Lake and the second Round at Alex Clark (short tees). The INT/REC/JR divisions will play the first round at Alex Clark (short tees) and the second round at Towne Lake (shot tees). See everyone tomorrow!

word

To bad we will almost be done by then. Oh I sure hope I can putt today.:gross:

Thanks, when I can hit those 7 10 footers I missed, I will. Good job yourself

Team 1Time rep'ed good and won half the events in adv, and almost won the seris championship in adv. Good job, dischappy

Latest posts