• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

# of disc in the bag

6 drivers (4 molds)
1 fairway
2 mids
3 putters

Sometimes I'll have an extra driver or fairway, depends on the course.

well for the bag i want to have next spring when i get a crapload of new discs...

2 putters
3 mid
2-3 fairway
3 distance, if i ever get to those

Depends on the course and the weather (mainly if it's very windy or not)

Usually I have

4 Putters
5 Mids
3 Fairway Drivers
8 Distance Drivers (Includes 2 Firebirds which are labeled as distance drivers but I use them as utility discs for shots such as overhands, forehands, and spike hyzers)

10-11 (1-2 putter, 3 mids, 6 drivers) in the daily bag. 16-20 (2 putters, 5 mids, 10-12 drivers) in the tourney bag, some of them are doubles of the main 6 or so core discs.

Last edited:
We had a guy show up at a tourament a few years ago, on a motorcycle with no bag, just 4 discs, and a bottle of water. He shot the two lowest scores of the day.

25 discs hoping to take some redundant ones out and make room for other stuff in the bag like food, water, a golden retriever etc...

Only discs I want in the bag:
1 putter
2 mids
2 fairways
1 driver
1 utility

If you count everything I carry just to keep the ones I use from flopping around:
2 putters
3 mids
5 fairways
1 driver
1 utility

I carry all the bag will hold. If I keep less they have a tendency to fall out. I am embarrassed to admit how many that is since I have not seen anyone else go that high yet.

Yeah, another thread where everyone posts their bag but doesn't read what other peeps have!

Right now:

2 Putters
7 Drivers
3 Mid

Distance Drivers: Six (Two Molds)
Fairway Drivers: Three (One Mold)
Mid Ranges: Four (Two Molds)
Putters: Three (One Mold)

2 putters
2 mids
1 "multi-purpose"
2 fairway

I'm not good enough yet for distance drivers.

1 Putter
3 Mids
2 Drivers
Thats all I need, I never understood why some people lug around 20+ discs with them?

Latest posts