• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear that Discmania? Don't make someone have to kill for one. Just make some P-Line P3's and nobody will have to die. :D

why is the PDx being delayed until 2018? To build up the hype? I'm definitely not one to question Discmanias marketing strategy, but I don't really understand why Discmania wouldn't do it soon to play off the hype this disc is getting? Just don't really understand . Clarification would be great

why is the PDx being delayed until 2018? To build up the hype? I'm definitely not one to question Discmanias marketing strategy, but I don't really understand why Discmania wouldn't do it soon to play off the hype this disc is getting? Just don't really understand . Clarification would be great

They want to keep them as CFR and tourney fundraisers. Kinda like what Innova did with champ rocs for years with the USDGC

Am I the only one who thinks that the TDx is going to be a turning driver, except with positive turn? Lol, the stego is 3 1 +1 +4. 11 4 +.5 5?

Am I the only one who thinks that the TDx is going to be a turning driver, except with positive turn? Lol, the stego is 3 1 +1 +4. 11 4 +.5 5?

Just goes against their convention when FD CD DD PD and the stable to overstable lines

big disappoint for me cause I was hoping for an fdx.

man, isn't the speed 13 market so saturated but they sell period.

got make money yo to have a company.

Wonder how much FD3 sales are about to surge after word of mcbeth throwing them spreads.

is it in the winter time open vids?

Yes - it's referenced twice in the second round pt2 video I believe. He throws it on backhand flex line and the CCDG guys say he removed the firebird for it.

I'm guessing he doesn't need the beef from the firebird and needs something with more play that will still fade back. FD3 makes a perfect flex shot disc.

Yes - it's referenced twice in the second round pt2 video I believe. He throws it on backhand flex line and the CCDG guys say he removed the firebird for it.

I'm guessing he doesn't need the beef from the firebird and needs something with more play that will still fade back. FD3 makes a perfect flex shot disc.

he seemed displeased with the firebird during the aussie open so this isnt surprising hes trying out something else in that slot.

big disappoint for me cause I was hoping for an fdx.

Time for a re-tooled whippet:

Whippet wing and FD top? Maybe one with a mild dome like a third run :popcorn:

I dont think you could do a FD wing and whippet top, that sounds like it would be an FD2 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts