• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the Discmania Originals C-P2s compare to the Golden Wings Sky God? The Sky God has quickly become my favorite disc and I'm hoping the DM-O ones fly the same.

How do the Discmania Originals C-P2s compare to the Golden Wings Sky God? The Sky God has quickly become my favorite disc and I'm hoping the DM-O ones fly the same.

Probably the same run with new stamp to run out the inventory.

Discmania Support Reply

These are from the same run fortunately. The Sky God II changed gears and switched to the Swirl P2. The C-Line Sky God run of P2s are among some of the best ones made to date.

Dear discmania support why does my p2 fly more consistent than all the other putter molds I've used the last 18 years? Lol

Has the TDx been re-tooled and released yet? I see some available on the website, but didn't see an announcement...

Discmania Support Reply

Dear discmania support why does my p2 fly more consistent than all the other putter molds I've used the last 18 years? Lol

The P2 is just a great mold. There are plenty of great putters out there from various companies but this one has stood the test of time and is the perfect choice for both novice players and experts alike. The Link is also going to be a big hit as well. I could even see people having both in their bags but for putting alone you might need to make the hard choice one day. Just a matter of preference really.

Has the TDx been re-tooled and released yet? I see some available on the website, but didn't see an announcement...

There isn't a plan for TDx retooling in place. The FD2 perhaps?

Any info on the stock FD2? Will it be realeased as First run C-line (please say yes!)
The previous timeline stated that it will be released around this time... Maybe some special mystery box stuff as black friday is approaching? ;)

Whoa, hold up. A fourth retooling of the FD2?!

In my opinion (and I'm sure many others), the Royal Rage tooling is absolutely perfect.

The threetooled is staying put. They were saying the new FD2 could be a good option?
I'd say just get a TD

Any info on the stock FD2? Will it be realeased as First run C-line (please say yes!)
The previous timeline stated that it will be released around this time... Maybe some special mystery box stuff as black friday is approaching? ;)

On the 12th (post 3358) they said that it is still a few months out. I'm guessing the difficulty in getting on Innova's production schedule is the main reason for the Evolution and Active line partnerships.

I hope to see 1st runs sooner than later.

We'll have a special version of the PD coming very soon with some portions of it in the 170 range but not many. Our next production batches of S and C-Line PD should arrive some time in September or October at the latest most likely.

Gonna pass on the swirly Lone Wolf since I don't like paying $25 for hard to see, hard to replace limited edition discs.

Patiently waiting for a nice production run of S and C line PDs.

Discmania Support Reply

Whoa, hold up. A fourth retooling of the FD2?!

In my opinion (and I'm sure many others), the Royal Rage tooling is absolutely perfect.

Nope the current FD2 isn't going anywhere. These are just perfect!

News on stock FD2 coming soon :)

I saw this in the spring 2019 production announcement: "TDx: current 2017 mold discontinued, a more understable version to be evaluated"

https://www.discmania.net/blogs/discover/spring-2019-production-announcement

Ah, true. No current plans in the works yet. Likely next year if so.

Gonna pass on the swirly Lone Wolf since I don't like paying $25 for hard to see, hard to replace limited edition discs.

Patiently waiting for a nice production run of S and C line PDs.

I'm a little late to the party but I'm jumping on the PD bandwagon; digging the d-line.

Gonna grab some S and C when they come out in the weight/color I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts