• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

I was gonna take out the misprint, the dvds and mags since theyve been in there a while unless some one really wanted them to make room for another disc or two. Was hoping for a shipment to add another to it. Just want to sift some of the b.s. out

Was gonna take out the dvds and mags since they have been in here a good while unless someone really wants them.gonna try to ship today if i get a break (work @ lube shop so breaks are rare!) If not first thing in the morning. Still have things at home to add if i dont ship tonight

Alright just got home and fullyy loaded this box!

Took out anything with ink! Dvds and mags.
Sparkle champ teebird
*teebird
Champ Boss
Discraft misprint
DGA putter
1 wooden n glass mini
Few stickers
Sharpie

Added:
Champ X-out Katana
DX rhyno (field tested)
Nate Doss Avenger (signature stamp)
New #1 HYZER (dope tourney stamp)
CMU poncho
Couple lacks of old formula rit dye (new no box)
Couple criminology bumper stickers
tawas bay, mi shot glass
Steeler Nation water bottle (with mardi gras beads inside)
8/10 millenium LS POLARIS
Steeler Nation table football, James Harrison & Hines Ward trading card
A local hip-hop cd to copy and share (really good music btw)
Howard the Duck DVD

Like i said, i attempted to remove anything that has ink on it so if one slipped by i apologize. On its way to Midrangemachine tomorrow morning! Enjoy buddy

I have already contacted next person. According to tracking should be here on the 4th and it will be sent out Monday.I will take pics when it arrives and of what I'm adding. I have a few oop goodies to add to box once again

what i took out and added

I took out the
1. echo star katana
2. dx roc
3. elite x avenger
4. full color discraft mini
4. shot glass from Michigan
I added
1. 175g champ mamba (field tested once)
2. 180g champ super stingray (new)
3. 167g esp flx avenger (minor storage wear)
4. shot glass from jamica
5. vibram open dvd at maple hill
6. a South Carolina mini
7. a koozie
i plan on stopping by alpine in the morning to pick something else up so the box will be going out tues morning.

Attachments

• IMAG0513.jpg
    IMAG0513.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 26
The box has mysteriously shrank from 11 to 9 discs...Its time to remove me from the list.
Its just not worth the shipping for the mediocre contents.
Sorry Eco81 and everyone else who actually put effort in this.

yep

I have to say the contents from the first go around were much better I didn't mind throwing in 4x jk pro valks and other premium. it seems somewhere down the road people thought it was ok to take out but not put in equal items. No offense to those who did the right thing. When box came around first time had nothing but premium plastics in it,yet now it had 2 premium plastics in it this time. It's sad a few people couldn't do the right thing and keep the box nice for everyone. I tried to make the box better with some stuff people might actually want to try.

Last edited:
If I have mistakenly taken your name off the list or put it in the wrong spot please let me know and I will fix the mistake.

Becasue we are trying to move this box along as fast as possible, if you get skipped because you dont respond to someone asking for your address, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. We can always move you back up but most of the time if you miss one turn you miss the next one and several after that

Updated list. We are not accepting any news names right now.

If you cant meet the requirments that were spoken about please ask to have your name removed from the list. Soloman did a great job of putting the box back on track and if box goes back in the dumper we are going to have a problem

If you need to be skipped or taken off the list please let me know.

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine

^^^^^done^^^^^^

kzap94
beaverflip
discdad
pdiddy71
tarel
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21
707 Roc

The comments from the last 2 people are upsetting because the box started off good and then wen th sh** and the someone or a couple (i forget who it was) brought the box back from the dead and now it seems to have gone back to sh**. If we were not so close to the end I would end the whole thing. I am not sure what happened with the other box but this really makes me not want to do another one.

Eco81 I'm gonna stop by alpine in the morning and pick up another disc or two and get rid of 2 of the discs that are crap I can pm ya the 2 but not gonna say on here so I don't upset anyone. So atleast the people left will have a few discs they might be interested in

no worries and there is no reason to do that. they are going to go to waste anyway. if you want to thats up to you but i feel like the other ppl that did that got burned and i do not want to see that happen to you

well, I would ask that you don't discontinue it. There are a few discs and swag I am looking forward too in the box right now, and even if I don't see enough to swap out the new premium plastic I have been saving up for this box, I might still swap out some of the swag for another disc anyways. keep it going please, at least till you get to me, anyways, and maybe two or three down the line from me.

i am not going to disconintue the box, it just stink that the box has gome to crap and becuase a lot of people have been waiting for the box for a long time

This was the first disc pass I participated in so I do not know the entire history of the concept or execution, BUT.... count me among the kind of bummed at the contents of the box after waiting in fun anticipation. I had some premium plastic waiting to go in, but I was not generous enough to take crap and put in great stuff. I did put in much better than I took out.

My suggestions (and I apologize in advance for any hurt feelings): Swag is nice, swag is good, but isn't it discs or at least DISC GOLF swag that we are interested in? Novelty shot glasses....yeah I don't get it. Paying to ship junk I wouldn't buy in a tourist trap is not a great idea. Bags of powdered dye, yes I know they are used to dye discs, not a great idea for a lot of reasons. Used golf pencils? Old PDGA magazines, I get why, but still...

I think this is a great idea if its a chance to try some new, good discs. When I saw a beat Pro Katana and a tacky full color Discraft disc I was really bummed. I also think that it's only fair that the box be limited to the people on the list. I wasn't real psyched to hear that the person before me let his buddy into the box. No offense, but it's harsh to wait that long and have someone with no stake in the box get into it right before you. Someone with no investment in waiting is more likely to abuse the box - I am not saying that is the case here - but in principle I think that is true.

Less swag, no non-disc golf swag, no crap discs, and I'm in again. Thank you to the people starting and keeping this box going.

No pics should not be tolerated & think that it should be a definite rule.
If everybody were required to do so the box would not be so easy to swap crap for premium.
It almost seemed as if it were jinxed at times, people get the box and all kinds of unfortunate stuff seemed to follow.

what has been the price for shipping this box? I'm sure I could look through the last couple hundred pages, but I'm not going to. I need to know as I ned to budget for this when it finally comes my way in the nest week or two.