• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

@MrFixIt I hear you bro..I got signed up before losing my job just when it came around I didn't have it anymore. I got two kids who came first that time around..I got extra bucks now. What's the going rate for shipping it back out

ok ladies and gentleman i have taken out a few things 1. the arm band "green" 2. 2 zipper pulls,3. the gremlin,4. 2010 ace race disc,5. the flx avenger, 6. the inked up disk i believe to be a ontario roc. I added 1. 2 mini wing roc markers,2. a green esp nuke with red stamp.3. a light green champ orc. 4.a inked up but in great physical condition orange JK PRO VALKYRIE 173.4G.Also i added a pro d 2011 sc doubles championship magnet, also i plan on adding a small survivial knife but wanted someones input on that before i shipped it though the mail it is about 3 inches long, also next guy on list has contacted me and the package will be mailed out in the am

Attachments

• IMAG0341.jpg
    IMAG0341.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAG0342.jpg
    IMAG0342.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 30
@MrFixIt I hear you bro..I got signed up before losing my job just when it came around I didn't have it anymore. I got two kids who came first that time around..I got extra bucks now. What's the going rate for shipping it back out

PM'd ya...and it's in a large flat rate box from usps, I'm not sure what the going rate is currently...

ok ladies and gentleman i have taken out a few things 1. the arm band "green" 2. 2 zipper pulls,3. the gremlin,4. 2010 ace race disc,5. the flx avenger, 6. the inked up disk i believe to be a ontario roc. I added 1. 2 mini wing roc markers,2. a green esp nuke with red stamp.3. a light green champ orc. 4.a inked up but in great physical condition orange JK PRO VALKYRIE 173.4G.Also i added a pro d 2011 sc doubles championship magnet, also i plan on adding a small survivial knife but wanted someones input on that before i shipped it though the mail it is about 3 inches long, also next guy on list has contacted me and the package will be mailed out in the am

wish i was next the valk would be minez

total shipping cost $15.65 $14.95 lg flat rate box + $.70 for tracking

Box packed with all the goodies I added being shipped to discaddict in the am before work would love to be added back to bottom of list if possible have great new year everyone I will be in Orlando from the 31st till the 3rd any locals in that area wanna share a few good courses and discgolf supply stores I'd really appericate it

Box packed with all the goodies I added being shipped to discaddict in the am before work would love to be added back to bottom of list if possible have great new year everyone I will be in Orlando from the 31st till the 3rd any locals in that area wanna share a few good courses and discgolf supply stores I'd really appericate it

Turkey lake and Barnett park both have 2 18 hole courses. Disc golf center isnt to far from turkey lake. If you can get over to debary on Monday night, we do glow night golf random draw doubles around 6pm.

Updated List

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13