• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

Disc Pass 1 & 2 are heading to me at the same time. Hopefully they will show up separately so I don't get them mixed up.

Can't wait, still watching for the mail everyday

Discaddict's Last Activity: 01-04-2012 01:27 PM

I pm'd him my shipping info on 01-04-2012 at 03:34 PM

I am assuming he still has the box and it is not in the mail

Hopefully someone lives near him and can contact him.
Hopefully everything is okay with him and his family.

I have added someone to the bottom of the list. Hopefully discaddict still has the box and it is not lost in the mail. Maybe something came up. Does anyone know if he was a regualr on the site?

Updated List

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict

^^^^^Done^^^^

Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
jkp21
GLong
707 Roc
MrFixIt
Matt B.
Stetz1010
strangewayfarer
eco81
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94

Hey Eco- is it a good idea to add someone whose first post was a request to join the disc pass?

I would think there would need to be some kind of involvement first, otherwise we could really have someone hose us!

kzap - nothing against you - I don't know you from Adam. I would just hate to see this get derailed by someone with not so great intentions.

It's a good point. Discaddict only had 84 posts when he got the box. I like to try to give people the benefit of the doubt but I guess that set everyone up to get burned.

What does everyone else feel we should do with additions to the list? Something similar to SS requirements?

More importantly what about this box?

Anybody close to New Jersey? I'm sure somebody has his address somewhere from doing marketplace dealings... perhaps some checking is in order to make sure he is okay

Hey Eco- is it a good idea to add someone whose first post was a request to join the disc pass?

I would think there would need to be some kind of involvement first, otherwise we could really have someone hose us!

kzap - nothing against you - I don't know you from Adam. I would just hate to see this get derailed by someone with not so great intentions.

I can vouch for Kzap94....local buddy and stand up guy.

Latest posts