• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

***OFFICIAL*** Steep and Cheap.com Thread

P.S. I am not affiliated with SAC - I am just always seeing things that may be usefull for disc golf, and thought this thread may be a nice way to pass along some good deals

ETA: in honor of Father's Dat SAC is only selling Men's gear today - so keep an eye out if you are in search of some gear.

They often switch it out several times a day. Basically they get closeout deals from manufacturers, blow that sh-t out till it's gone, rinse, and repeat. Sometimes things will last a day, sometimes an hour. It just depends on the qty of whatever they're selling.

these are on sale RIGHT NOW----Swwwweeeeeeetttttt Deal - The Reef Men's Dram Sandal

The Reef Men's Dram Sandal features a hidden flask so you can smuggle your moonshine into any sporting event, concert, or boring lecture. The polyurethane-encapsulated canteen hides in the heel and opens with the included church key/fin key. How dope is that? But the Drams don't stop there. These flip-flops' synthetic nubuck uppers and compression-molded EVA footbeds feel mad comfortable and they won't get thrashed by the water, which makes the Dram Sandals great for boating or chilling on the beach.

disc junkie said:
these are on sale RIGHT NOW----Swwwweeeeeeetttttt Deal - The Reef Men's Dram Sandal

The Reef Men's Dram Sandal features a hidden flask so you can smuggle your moonshine into any sporting event, concert, or boring lecture. The polyurethane-encapsulated canteen hides in the heel and opens with the included church key/fin key. How dope is that? But the Drams don't stop there. These flip-flops' synthetic nubuck uppers and compression-molded EVA footbeds feel mad comfortable and they won't get thrashed by the water, which makes the Dram Sandals great for boating or chilling on the beach.
My brother had those and both flasks busted in about 7 months of daily wear. Just saying. I on the other hand have the Fannings, with the bottle opener on the bottom. Can't bust that.

I too have the Fanning with the bottle openers and Ive worn them daily for 3 years and they are still going strong, just a lil thinner now lol and the bottle openers have seen TONS of use. I figure Id try the flasks especially for that price

Know any ladies looking for some Salomons they're up now...

Salomon Walker Softshell Hiking Shoe - Womens \
$45.13

I highly recommend installing the SAC Desktop Alert program. That's how I was able tog et my hands on these Solomon shoes.

Just picked those up. I've been waiting for a pair of GTX Salomon boots to go with my new Salomon XT Wings. Sweet!

Furthur said:
Just picked those up. I've been waiting for a pair of GTX Salomon boots to go with my new Salomon XT Wings. Sweet!

I got a pair too. My first SAC.com purchase, I hope everything goes well.

Anyone get the newsletter thing @ midnight? What's that all about?

Salomon Karma Sandal online now. Sweet sandals for those hot summer rounds, or wet morning rounds combined with goretex socks.

Now that Nalgen is "poisonous", they'll probably get even cheaper. I still use mine every night. :shock:

stoneman said:
Now that Nalgen is "poisonous", they'll probably get even cheaper. I still use mine every night. :shock:

The only documented issue that I am aware of has a potential impact on developing hormones. Adults don't have to worry about that... plus, from what I understand it was a Canadian research effort, so there;s that. lol

Latest posts