• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2015 -- VOTING POLL

Vote for your THREE favorites!

• Smiley Skulll and Cross Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wicked Wizard

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • Welcome to Camp

Votes: 101 58.0%
  • Terrible Tom

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Jack-O-Chains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing Red

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • The Bride

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Slashtrooper

• Foot Fault

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Good vs Evil

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • REX

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Autumn's Storms

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Black Bart's Burning

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Charlie Brown

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • Pumpkin Patch

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • Grip Lockenstein

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Creepy Crawler

Votes: 119 68.4%
  • Who ya gonna throw?

• A Nightmare on Tatooine

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • The Dark Wanderer

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • A Throw to the Moon

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • Zombieland Survival Disc

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Maple Camo

Votes: 41 23.6%
  • I'm just a Poe boy from a Poe family

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • Aaahhkthrowberfest!!!

Votes: 64 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! I am honored and humbled by all of your kind words! Congrats to everyone who entered this year! Great work by all! It is a blessing to be among such a group of talented all around good guys! Thank you to everyone who was able to overcome their arachnophobia enough to vote for the creepy spider. =) I'll admit I did vote for myself on that one, but I also voted for 'Welcome to Camp' and the 'Ahhhhkthrowberfest'.
Thank you to all the incredible sponsors for their generosity and also to everyone here who helped out with donations. Huge huge thanks to Bennett for selflessly taking on this massive undertaking once again coordinating the best dyeing contest anywhere! You da' man, B!!

Wow I am honored to have done as well as I did, considering all of the outstanding discs to choose from. Thanks to everyone who voted for A Throw to the Moon! And if you didn't, well, I don't blame you, there were a lot of incredible discs to choose from.

As luck would have it, I voted for Wicked Wizard which wound up tying A Throw to the Moon for eighth place. Twistedmangled, you are now my new arch-rival, and next year I'll be back better than ever and I'm gonna smoke ya!

Thanks everyone for the awesome entries and all of the incredible donations of time, money and swag that goes into this. I'm blown away. Next year I'll see if there's not at least a little something I can kick into the pool.

Congrats to all the amazing work you guys/gals did this year :clap::clap::clap:!

Definitely some massive talented and SKILLED guys and gals here a :hfive: to ya'll!

Now I need to get my rear in gear and actually enter the 'Fest for 2016 :p!

place title artist
1 Creepy Crawler DyeingToPlay
2 Welcome to Camp BennettUA
3 Aaahhkthrowberfest!!! roggenb3
4 Maple Camo DyeingToPlay
5 I'm just a Poe boy from a Poe family El Duderino
6 Pumpkin Patch sickdisc.com
7 Charlie Brown teamtapin13
8 Wicked Wizard twistedmangled
8 A Throw to the Moon DAGNABBIT
10 Terrible Tom bsheisey
11 Foot Fault TTD93
12 Black Bart's Burning Reniger
12 Zombieland Survival Disc ngramly
14 Good vs Evil teamtapin13
14 The Dark Wanderer FleshJAV
16 REX twistedmangled
16 Autumn's Storms Reniger
18 Grip Lockenstein TwoChain
18 A Nightmare on Tatooine sscarmana
20 The Bride DAGNABBIT
20 Slashtrooper sscarmana
20 Who ya gonna throw? Notmycircus76
23 Seeing Red driverdevil666
24 Smiley Skulll and Cross Bones Webster_Guy
24 Jack-O-Chains tbr75

I picked out DTP having done the Autumn Camo... just knew he had to be the master behind that one.... I didn't know that he had done the Creepy Crawler (but who else could honestly do that one). Great job everybody!

Thank you Bennett for your labor of love. Congrats DTP, I knew you did one of my votes, but two?! just sick.

Well great I finally stop lurking and put something up and I immediately have an arch-rival. Thanks for the vote DAGNABBIT and I accept your challenge for next year! This is a great conteset and everyone has amazing skills. Glad I could participate thanks everybody!

Well great I finally stop lurking and put something up and I immediately have an arch-rival. Thanks for the vote DAGNABBIT and I accept your challenge for next year! This is a great conteset and everyone has amazing skills. Glad I could participate thanks everybody!

Yours was my fav, good job

Great job everyone this year! Hopefully I will be more setup by next Okthrowberfest and will be able to participate. Just got finished moving across the country so...Great work everybody!

Great job everyone this year! Hopefully I will be more setup by next Okthrowberfest and will be able to participate. Just got finished moving across the country so...Great work everybody!

He lives!! :D

Been a while since we've seen you 'round these parts.

No more MI? Damn. And here we were hoping you'd put on a clinic! ;)

Wow, I havnt been on in forever. These discs are inspiring me to dust off my old disc dye supplies and have at it again! DTP you still amaze me bro. An artist. If love to see a time lapse video of you work. Bennett amazing work as well. That glow disc looks fantastic, and your dedication to keep this event going year after year with better and better payouts is even more admirable.

Latest posts