• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2016 -- VOTING POLL

Vote for your fav

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am incredibly thrilled and honored to just be a part of this event. Great job by everybody!
This is such a great community of people and I am really happy to be a part of it.

Thank you so much for your hard work Noill and throwing this event together.

Congrats PirateNate!

Rob Edwards is handling the prize distribution. Rob and I will help get this done early next week!

Thanks for your patience over the holidays and whatnot. I am emailing everyone tonight about prizes and distribution. If anyone has any questions, or any participants did not receive my correspondence regarding the prizes, please email me at [email protected]

Huge props to Rob and Noill for all the support and hard work put into making this the best dyeing competition in the sport!

Yeah, it was a best effort kind of thing for 2016...

2017 will run way mo' better ;)

Any word on the prizes getting mailed out? Not sure if anyone has received their winnings. I just want to make sure a package didn't get jacked from the front porch

That's on me. I got word last week on what the selections were (or maybe the week before? Sorry, been pretty busy lately :|). I'll get it all out this week . :thmbup:

No worries sir. Like I said, I just wanted to make sure the stuff didn't get stolen. I'm a pacifist, but I'd throw down over someone taking my plastic

I still haven't gotten the package. Sorry to be buggin ya. Just wondering if you received my mailing address. Can't wait for some new canvases and a new hat

I still haven't gotten the package. Sorry to be buggin ya. Just wondering if you received my mailing address. Can't wait for some new canvases and a new hat

All boxed and ready to ship out tomorrow. Sorry, took me longer to get to it than I planned...

Should have sent it out sooner... can't tell you how happy I am to finally have this chore off the ToDo list! :thmbup:

hope everyone enjoys their winnings :)

Let's all take a moment to reflect and truly appreciate how much energy and effort Bennett put into this is in past years.

truth...

it's a lot more work than you'd think... The next one will be better than this last minute thing ;)

Thanks again Noill, Rob, and certainly Bennett for getting this started and keeping it going. It's always a blast! Already can't wait to see the competition this year

Latest posts