• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Old Discs

All of the discs listed are for sale. You can contact Allen if you are interested in any Email: [email protected] Used the ID# to reference the disc in question.

He has been collecting for quite some time(20+ years) and has the collection to prove it. That being said he asks a pretty penny for most of the discs. I don't recall the exact price he was looking for the above mentioned roc, but it was over $100.

Same person who created the best catching basket no one outside Indiana has heard of - the spiderweb.

Great guy who has done and continues to do it the right way.

Action Jackson said:
All of the discs listed are for sale. You can contact Allen if you are interested in any Email: [email protected] Used the ID# to reference the disc in question.

He has been collecting for quite some time(20+ years) and has the collection to prove it. That being said he asks a pretty penny for most of the discs. I don't recall the exact price he was looking for the above mentioned roc, but it was over $100.

Same person who created the best catching basket no one outside Indiana has heard of - the spiderweb.

Great guy who has done and continues to do it the right way.

I was just extolling the virtues of the spiderweb in the Do we need to fix/change disc golf baskets thread. Mr. Pier also did an exceptional job helping to design Camp Cullom DGC outside of Frankfort, IN. The signature hole #6 is absolutely beautiful along with the rest of the course. Best thing going on right now in the Lafayette/Frankfort area for disc golf. Too bad it has to be closed in the winter (obvious safety reasons.)

Latest posts