• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Old Farts Only 40+ (no kids allowed)

What do you find most annoying about the new disc golf scene?

• Total voters
When they start to dip into the toilet water, it is time to switch to boxer briefs.
Right? I've got a few pairs of those and I've heard the old joke about the toilet water haha. I'm starting to worry it's more truth than joke. Kinda worried about accidentally sitting on one of em.

Right? I've got a few pairs of those and I've heard the old joke about the toilet water haha. I'm starting to worry it's more truth than joke. Kinda worried about accidentally sitting on one of em.

First time I heard the joke was a comedian named Greg Giraldo, he was a funny dude. I live in the north we get a reprieve 6 months out of the year. I couldn't imagine being old and living in South Florida.

I cannot recommend anything more highly, than Duluth Trading Company underwear. They are a terrific dry fit material, that rocks in managing damp, confined area management. They are enough compression to manage the ultra athletic moving, that disc golfers need. They make an extra sack version that sets the boys in a premium position, for safe and chafe free slinging.

My boss told me a toilet joke 35 years ago that I still find funny.

Two guys standing at urinals.

One says: "Man, this water's cold."

The other responds: "And deep, too."

I cannot recommend anything more highly, than Duluth Trading Company underwear. They are a terrific dry fit material, that rocks in managing damp, confined area management. They are enough compression to manage the ultra athletic moving, that disc golfers need. They make an extra sack version that sets the boys in a premium position, for safe and chafe free slinging.
This! They have a bunch of different materials too. They range from basic cotton types to "active" cooling under armor.

My whole disc golf (and work) wardrobe these days is their stuff. (bought at 40% off sales, full price puts a serious hurt on my wallet!)

i switched completely to boxer briefs at age 40... still have all my boxers... i guess i need to put them in the garage as rags.

as for the duluths, the material of mine are'nt breathable, so they contain the stink, but dang when i take 'em off :sick:

i switched completely to boxer briefs at age 40... still have all my boxers... i guess i need to put them in the garage as rags.

as for the duluths, the material of mine are'nt breathable, so they contain the stink, but dang when i take 'em off :sick:

Nothing worse than passing gas in unbreathable unmentionables.

Nothing worse than passing gas in unbreathable unmentionables.
Try farting in a pair of -30🌡 insulated coveralls towards the end of a 21 day workshift after nothing but camp food.

Its a flavour saver reservoir with a pair of built in bellows, every time you move your arms or bend over there's a solid woopoosh of air straight out the neck hole into your nose.

Try farting in a pair of -30🌡 insulated coveralls towards the end of a 21 day workshift after nothing but camp food.

Its a flavour saver reservoir with a pair of built in bellows, every time you move your arms or bend over there's a solid woopoosh of air straight out the neck hole into your nose.

Might take that over operating a jackhammer in a live manhole in the middle of summer. No relief in sight.