• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Old Farts Only 40+ (no kids allowed)

What do you find most annoying about the new disc golf scene?

• Total voters
Asteroids was my jam. Score rolled over to zero past 99,990 or something like that. So the trick was to play as long as you wanted and then crash your last spaceship to finish with the top possible score.

Old pinball machines that would go "Clack!" loudly behind the scoreboard, when you got an extra game. The last of these were at our local bowling alley in the early '80s.

we had both a bowling alley with a decent arcade and an Aladdin's Castle within walking distance when i was in elementary school...

I must have spent a grand on the Gauntlet arcade game the year that came out...

By my years we had all the fighting arcade games: Super Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Turbo (in various combinations), Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Virtua Fighter...

Long time ago I found a little blue marble next to a tee pad in OKC. It's still in my bag.

tenor.gif

age check

By my years we had all the fighting arcade games: Super Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Turbo (in various combinations), Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Virtua Fighter...
who let this guy in: that's an age check fail, at least where i grew up; maybe in japan/china. tho i did enjoy street fighter 2 later, my formable years were wasted* playing my dad's apple2e: skyfox, spyhunter, chess, lode runner, choplifter, swashbuckler, moon patrol, transylvania, arkanoid, frogger, etc. before the nes came out.

*no time can be wasted if it is enjoyed

Latest posts