• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Old man discs

I laughed at these stories, thanks for the chuckles all.

30? Buzzz is old enough - but if you're talking old school you need an Eagle, original Roc maybe a Wham-O Midnight Flyer.

If you're talking feeble old man discs - Unlace, Orbital, Tursas and a worn-in Steady Eddie...
I rock a TeeBird and and Wasp in place of your suggestions... Acceptable, no?

Last edited:
:thmbup: These days - those are old :)

I have to admit, I'm all about the next best thing, but sometimes I go back into the closet to retry something long forgotten and it becomes the next best thing again.

I try new things all the time, but I never deviate from my stalwarts unless they go OOP or a drastic change in the mold occurs.

I'm not really the oldest man in my league but I catch the brunt of the old man jokes for some reason. So much so that a couple years ago on our annual road trim I was awarded a "Custom" Discraft Walker. Here's my trading card:

Attachments

• Walker Card.jpg
    Walker Card.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 42
I'm 25 and just put a condor in my bag. Everyone should try one. Like throwing a hubcap that flys like a seasoned roc. And it's 200 grams. It takes down trees!!

Latest posts