• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] OLD STAMPED PRO-D CHALLENGERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Walters

Double Eagle Member
Looking for Stock Pro-D Challengers.
Old "bar" stamp (not the new one with the circle and basket/chians)

Mainly looking 171+ now. REALLY Wanting more black ones.

Will work hard to make a deal work. Trade or Buy.
Post with offers or PM me.

If you even see someone with a thread selling one. Simply post putting my name "Dave Walters" to call dibs on it for me. I search my name daily in the marketplace to find stuff people know I am looking for. It is a huge help to me and I thank you all who already do it for me.

I am serious. Offer them up. I know a bunch of people have old putters lying around they never throw anymore. Well I want them!

challengerthread1.jpg

Last edited:
These were the best d challengers in my book. I have some. If I decide to make the change to the ion, I have 5-7 of them I would be willing to part with. Mostly white but a couple yellow/black. What do you have to trade?

These were the best d challengers in my book. I have some. If I decide to make the change to the ion, I have 5-7 of them I would be willing to part with. Mostly white but a couple yellow/black. What do you have to trade?

Stuff in signature. I would hook you up for all of them.

I would trade several premium discs.

I am so mad. My phone failed to send a notification for a sick black one i was watching on ebay.

Ruined my entire night
That **** sold for 6.50 and i was going to big as much as needed to get it.

So someone sell me a black one like this. I have what you want.

I have a sweet one. It's full color pro D with a full sail bottle cap stamp. send me your email again and I can send a pic. I really like the stamp, one of the coolest I have seen. I'm not sure what it will take for me to trade it though.

DAVE i dont know......this thing looks and feels mighty nice .....i might just hold onto it ....i know why you want them now.........do they make any other discs that feel so grippy like this plastic....?

The soft elite-x ones are very grippy but do not break in as easily. Instead of denting and scuffing it flexes off stuff. This is a huge positive for most people.

I like the old ones for the fact they do break in.

I have a newer black soft challenger I could throw in for you.

here is the before pic.......
102.jpg

and after........
DSC09884.jpg

it was just dirty ......and damn that plastic is nice......how old are these discs??....i found it like around 2005 i think and have really never thrown it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.