• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Once Around the Mountain One and Done Tournament

Did you say CFR glo leopard? when are these coming in??

:) Innova said they'd have the die done at the end of this week, so I'm thinking maybe late next week? I'm thinking they'll be $20 shipped and I'm also going to have 10-15 flat top Rocs for $15 shipped. This would be with my usual local & multi-disc discounts :D

My PT says I will be good to hit the course by the tourney! I might not have too much time to get back into shape though.

Glad to hear the shoulder is getting better MopMan. For anybody that has a travel tag, don't forget to bring them with you to the tourney! <-- and don't do like Kwick and I did and forget swap them :doh:

Cheater Disc from NH

I heard some of the boys from New Hampshire are thinking about Epics for this. Watch out for widowmakers after they hack through the canopy.

I heard some of the boys from New Hampshire are thinking about Epics for this. Watch out for widowmakers after they hack through the canopy.

I just saw this post. Lulz. If I see you guys hukin' the Epic as your one and only disc, I'll only yell "CHEATERS!" if anybody happens to place. I think you're going to have one hell of a time putting with an Epic. Can't wait to see how this pans out :)

Iv had my Core out there the past couple of week ends, man an I dialed in.

Core is a good choice. Heavy? Light?

Prizes added for last place in each division!

Supporter: Brian, how can I help with this awesome tournament?
bcr123psu: You can support the tourney buy purchasing a Glow CFR Leopard!
Supporter: Great idea! I'm going to buy three! ...and so should everybody else on this site!
bcr123psu: Hey, thanks and stuff! I agree!

:cool: :p

Hey, new to the sport and the site, but am totally addicted to both. I am signed for the 30th. As it will be my first tournament was wondering if there was anything special I needed to know, or advice.

Sorry my post took too long,since your from NJ bring light munchies and water.
Its a once and done one dics tournie.,Bring you bag, Im sure we will play a around for fun.
Pick your disc now so you can make it Flip and hyzer when you want. Good luck and have fun.
Ill be there.

Thanks for the advice, thinking of coming up day before to play some local courses. I am really looking forward to it. Without a doubt looking at this for a good time and a learning experience.

Sorry I didn't see this before. Like our esteemed craftsman, woodcutter, mentioned, pick a disc you can throw in the vast majority of situations. Use a mini (provided, or bring your own) to mark all your lies before you pick up your disc.

For everything else, just check out the PDGA rules. Even though it's not a sanctioned tourney, the vast majority of the tournament rules still apply. But don't let that make you nervous. This event will be pretty chill and should be a good time. Before everyone heads off to their tees I'm going to offer to spend a few minutes with anyone playing their first tourney. Because it's only one round, it should be a good way to ease into the tournament scene.

Sorry I didn't see this before. Like our esteemed craftsman, woodcutter, mentioned, pick a disc you can throw in the vast majority of situations. Use a mini (provided, or bring your own) to mark all your lies before you pick up your disc.

For everything else, just check out the PDGA rules. Even though it's not a sanctioned tourney, the vast majority of the tournament rules still apply. But don't let that make you nervous. This event will be pretty chill and should be a good time. Before everyone heads off to their tees I'm going to offer to spend a few minutes with anyone playing their first tourney. Because it's only one round, it should be a good way to ease into the tournament scene.

Thanks, the reason I joined was I liked the format and it seemed like it was going to be relaxed. Is the course going to be available the day before, I'm gonna be coming up and would like to get the lay of the land?

The course is technically open from dusk to dark (although lots of glow rounds are played there). If you want to see how the locals approach it, Friday random doubles is played there at 5:00 and would be a good chance to get some insight into the course. $5 entry.

The course is technically open from dusk to dark (although lots of glow rounds are played there). If you want to see how the locals approach it, Friday random doubles is played there at 5:00 and would be a good chance to get some insight into the course. $5 entry.

Very new to sport, would feel sorry for the person that was paired with me.